Cole Beasley To The Bills

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Cedrick Wilson was really good out of the slot at Boise, throw him in to the mix with Hurns, Austin and potentially a draft pick and I think we'll be fine. Thankfully the days of having a designated slot receiver may be long gone as Gallup and especially Cooper are very capable of winning from the slot.

I was watching an old game the other day and saw a play with Michael Irvin lined up in the slot. No reason not to mix it up and maybe exploit some matchups.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Oh yeah, Beasley. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out and enjoy that Buffalo weather.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Oh yeah, Beasley. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out and enjoy that Buffalo weather.
Beasley will not be as easy to replace as some think. His ability to make really difficult catches is above average and his hands and coordination is exceptional. He may not have been worth what he was demanding but he has value. His lack of production in the recent past isnt on him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Beasley will not be as easy to replace as some think. His ability to make really difficult catches is above average and his hands and coordination is exceptional. He may not have been worth what he was demanding but he has value. His lack of production in the recent past isnt on him.
The recent past were his most productive seasons. So if that lack of success isn't his fault, what the hell was his problem when Romo was here and he was even less productive?

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Gonna miss Beasley but I honestly would like a little more top end speed at that spot. Beasley was super quick but not fast. There are a ton of great slot options in every round. Quite a few would be upgrades over Beasley.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The recent past were his most productive seasons. So if that lack of success isn't his fault, what the hell was his problem when Romo was here and he was even less productive?
Wow I know you are like a mother hen about Dak but this is a little paranoid. The recent past was this past season and the one before. He didn’t get many balls thrown his way. That was due to the OC and HC not utilizing him. I don’t know where you are coming from.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow I know you are like a mother hen about Dak but this is a little paranoid. The recent past was this past season and he didn’t get many balls thrown his way. That was due to the OC and HC not utilizing him. I don’t know where you are com8ng from.
It was the second most productive season of his career. So you think the Cowboys have just been holding him back for the last 7 seasons? And 87 targets is nothing to scoff at for a 5'8" WR with average speed. Also the second most targets of his career.

I'm just not sure why his lack of production in the "recent" past wasn't his fault. Just an odd way to put it when those were his best years of his career.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It was the second most productive season of his career. So you think the Cowboys have just been holding him back for the last 7 seasons? And 87 targets is nothing to scoff at for a 5'8" WR with average speed. Also the second most targets of his career.
The last season he was utilized more after Bryant was released the prior year he was ignored while they tried to get something out of Bryant. But I Stand by my statement he won’t be easy to replace and I had no inkling of Romo in any part of my statements.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The last season he was utilized more after Bryant was released the prior year he was ignored while they tried to get something out of Bryant. But I Stand by my statement he won’t be easy to replace and I had no inkling of Romo in any part of my statements.
I guess I misunderstood your comment about his "recent" past being underutilized. Seems like it was unnecessary to target only his recent seasons which were his best.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
One of the offense’s biggest handcuffs is finally, FINALLY, gone.

Incapable of big plays outside of his 1 fluke breakaway a year.

Time to find and start an actually talented player capable of playing anywhere on the field.

Beasley played 86 percent from the slot— totally unheard of.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

lostxn

DCC 4Life
One of the offense’s biggest handcuffs is finally, FINALLY, gone.

Incapable of big plays outside of his 1 fluke breakaway a year.

Time to find and start an actually talented player capable of playing anywhere on the field.

Beasley played 86 percent from the slot— totally unheard of.
Don't worry. We're bringing back 40 year old Witten.

Top Bottom