Schefter: Irving Under Evaluation For Suspension

BipolarFuk

Demoted
The players better take a hard core stance with the next negotiation. It is absolutely ludicrous that Mike Trout can get a 400+ million contract in a non contact, lower revenue sport, but NFL players cannot.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Maybe Garrett has a problem with people who are lazy and not the right type of guy. Pretty sure after a career in the NFL as coach and player he's OK with black people.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Maybe Garrett has a problem with people who are lazy and not the right type of guy. Pretty sure after a career in the NFL as coach and player he's OK with black people.
Man oh man. This guy is just plain pathetic. He is a malingerer and a goldbricker but he blames everything on someone else and then plays the race card. I have no patience with guys like this.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Man oh man. This guy is just plain pathetic. He is a malingerer and a goldbricker but he blames everything on someone else and then plays the race card. I have no patience with guys like this.
Yep. He points his finger at everyone but himself and pulling out the race card is just a pathetic attempt to smear Garrett. I've had plenty of negative thoughts and feelings towards Garrett but nothing like this schmuck is throwing out there.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
He evidently doesn't remember that he was signed off of KC's practice squad. He wasn't even good enough to be on their second string at that point...

BipolarFuk

Demoted
He was obviously not drafted and sitting on a practice squad because of maturity issues.

This guy has all timer talent. He's a great player with just his physical gifts. Scary to think how good he could have been, and I bet he'll regret it when he's older.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
IF he gets to be older, once he learns that his physical prowess matters no more in the real world, I can see it going downhill real fast for such an individual.

data

Forbes #1
lostxn

why don’t you do one of your famous poles, asking for predictions of Irving’s whereabouts in 5 years?
a. Jail, rehab and/or broke
b. Employed in a professional occupation
c. Dead
d. Playing non-NFL football somewhere
e. Back in NFL

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
lostxn

why don’t you do one of your famous poles, asking for predictions of Irving’s whereabouts in 5 years?
a. Jail, rehab and/or broke
b. Employed in a professional occupation
c. Dead
d. Playing non-NFL football somewhere
e. Back in NFL
Don't be a dork, just start the poll.

Top Bottom