Cowboys Decline Option On Terrance Williams

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I guess "declining an option" is the new "cut".

:terrance

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Yeah, it's on DC.com too. Fine with me, he's inconsistent as a football player and in idiot as a person.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I’m so disappointed

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Well at least he was close to some medical facilities. I had a small procedure at the Baylor White Sports medicine Star facility yesterday. It’s pretty nice in the area now that it has gotten developed fully.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Didnt I read somewhere that if he signs a FA contract with a team that we stand to get a compensatory pick? That would be awesome since we have no 6th rounder this year.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Didnt I read somewhere that if he signs a FA contract with a team that we stand to get a compensatory pick? That would be awesome since we have no 6th rounder this year.
Not until the 2020 draft. Assuming we don't sign free agents.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
They should have let him walk a couple of years ago. Better late than never I guess.

p1_

DCC 4Life
They should have let him walk a couple of years ago. Better late than never I guess.
I think it was cost prohibitive to let him go earlier, but I agree. He hasn't played well for at least the same time period as Dez' decline. He came up with such a bag of nothing, it was pathetic.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I think it was cost prohibitive to let him go earlier, but I agree. He hasn't played well for at least the same time period as Dez' decline. He came up with such a bag of nothing, it was pathetic.
I'm talking about when he was a FA coming off his rookie deal after the 2016 season. They should have parted ways then and looked for an upgrade.

• Props
Reactions: p1_
Top Bottom