Staff member
Big news! Big!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol

shoop

Semi-contributing member
With AAF players being available it would be nice to see them look at a couple. The DE Schult could turn into something. Couple others i wouldn't mind if we took a look at. I understand what they were playing against but what can it hurt to bring in a couple of them as camp bodies?

DLK150

DCC 4Life
:flip Beasely. I never ever hope for a player to suffer an injury but if he tore his achilles in TC, I wouldn't shed a single tear.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I highly doubt Buffalo "shits on" Dallas for anything in terms of accomodations.

Dallas has a $1 billion practice facility.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I highly doubt Buffalo "shits on" Dallas for anything in terms of accomodations.

Dallas has a $1 billion practice facility.
It's just how Beasley is. I can't wait to see what tune he is singing when he's on pace for 400 receiving yards next year and is freezing his ass off in the cold.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Our brand new facilities are inferior to Buffalo's? Hard to believe.

p1_

DCC 4Life
It's just how Beasley is. I can't wait to see what tune he is singing when he's on pace for 400 receiving yards next year and is freezing his ass off in the cold.
dude is seriously bitter.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Seriously. Josh Allen blows so I can't imagine things going well up there.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seriously. Josh Allen blows so I can't imagine things going well up there.
Yeah Josh Allen can do two things. He can run pretty well and he can throw the ball a mile. Neither of which will help Beasley to be productive.

Top Bottom