2019 Cowboys Free Agency Thread

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
They were willing to pay Beasley around 6 a year and, assuming that report is true, Thomas around 10-11. Well, Beasley is gone and we can probably get a deal done with Thomas for 14 at the absolute most, so get it done.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
They were willing to pay Beasley around 6 a year and, assuming that report is true, Thomas around 10-11. Well, Beasley is gone and we can probably get a deal done with Thomas for 14 at the absolute most, so get it done.
Don't get your hopes up.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Don't make me laugh my lips are chapped.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't make me laugh my lips are chapped.
Instead we will go into the draft desperately needing a play making safety and a 3 technique. Of course they will already view TE as fixed. So nothing to see there guys. Witten, massive upgrade or something.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If Garrett remains coach, I fully expect to see the Browns in the Super Bowl before the Cowboys ever get there. Watch the Browns make it to the AFC championship this year while we flounder around maybe or maybe not even making the playoffs.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
If Garrett remains coach, I fully expect to see the Browns in the Super Bowl before the Cowboys ever get there. Watch the Browns make it to the AFC championship this year while we flounder around maybe or maybe not even making the playoffs.
Who would have ever believed the Browns actually look formidable.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
If Thomas doesn't sign somewhere by the end of the day I think it's pretty clear that his asking price isn't being met. So it'd basically be down to us and SF, and I'd imagine something around 2/25 would get it done, and we'd certainly be idiots not to jump on that.
Why would Dallas give him 12.5 a year, if theres not a market ?

I think he'd be a great addition, but he's on the wrong side in years and injury. I'd like to see a deal with a low salary and a bunch of incentives.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
At first I wasn't on board with pursuing ET. Injuries and age rest tempered my enthusiasm. But now I think it's a damn good idea, almost a necessity. A three year deal sounds perfect IMO

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Browns ain't messing around! They're gonna take it to the Steelers and the rest of the league

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I think Stephen is more concerned about not spending any of his inheritance than winning.

Seriously, fuck these guys. Why even bother? They either aren’t trying or they just don’t have a clue.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
And then there's Dallas. Having a standoff with Lawrence in an attempt to keep the status quo.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
You should be expecting this by now. They aren't spending shit until they have to and yet the stadium will fill regardless. They just count their money and take trips during FA.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We are more active in trying to trade away draft picks for players than we are just signing those same players. Crazy to me.

Top Bottom