2019 Cowboys Free Agency Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I swear Fisher is a team mouthpiece who floats shit out there for the organization just to see how fans will react to it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

The brainwashed are now beginning to circle the wagons already.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Ah, so now we don't know the numbers.

Kind of like a player being excused for being shitty mainly because we don't know the play call.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The problem is that this front office has no urgency because they don't have to be held accountable for anything. It's a country club atmosphere, and sure they'd like to win, but they aren't desperate for it. How else can you explain the Eagles signing Malik Jackson for 3 years/10 million? He'd have been a great fit on the interior and he signs elsewhere for about the same AAV as what Jeff Heath is making.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The deal is actually 3/30 (thanks overzealous Twitter media), which is actually a bit of an overpay, but I stand by everything else I said about the front office.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Wasn't Jerry and his family in the Caribbean or something during the initial days of free agency last year? I'm getting an unsettling sense of deja vu.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Wasn't Jerry and his family in the Caribbean or something during the initial days of free agency last year? I'm getting an unsettling sense of deja vu.
It is not deja vu. It is just what the stupid jackoffs do every year. They don't give a shit.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Are these rich redneck fucks sailing around Barbuda or something as we speak?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Its a yearly trip they take at this time with their families and Wittten and Romo.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Wasn't there a helipad on Jerry's new yacht?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I don't know. They'd normally have three so it's not a huge deficit. Just be smart about 2/3/4/4 and they can have a good draft. I'd hate to see them wreck their cap over missing one pick. A few free agents would be nice but i don't know about "super" aggressive.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know. They'd normally have three so it's not a huge deficit. Just be smart about 2/3/4/4 and they can have a good draft. I'd hate to see them wreck their cap over missing one pick. A few free agents would be nice but i don't know about "super" aggressive.
Yeah he intentionally picked the 120 number because it makes things sound worse than they are. We literally hold pick 128 which conveniently falls just outside of his "120" picks.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Trey Flowers signed for 16-17 a year, so if all parties involved are being reasonable a Lawrence deal gets done somewhere around 18-20 a year, right above guys like Flowers and right below guys like Mack/Donald.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Redskins effectively ended the Cowboys' potential with Thomas by signing Landon Collins to that contract.

Top Bottom