2019 Cowboys Free Agency Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Who replaces him?
Draft pick, free agent, or whoever. Or Jourdan Lewis/Anthony Brown. I mean its not like he is a free agent yet. We still have him until 2020. I don't get the panick to redo deals on guys who aren't even free agents yet. Dak I get, he is a QB. Even worse Zeke has 2 yesrs left on his deal. There is zero reason to make that contract a priority.

p1_

DCC 4Life
[h=1]Skip Bayless SHOCKED by Jerry Jones says Cowboys want to re-sign DeMarcus Lawrence - Undisputed[/h]

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Eifert would be a terrific addition, if he can stay healthy.
I would do it.

It alleviates the necessity to go draft a TE.

But hey, probably a "progress stopper" for the elite talent that is Blake Jarwin.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I would do it.

It alleviates the necessity to go draft a TE.

But hey, probably a "progress stopper" for the elite talent that is Blake Jarwin.
Didn't Garrett get upset when we passed over him in the draft? I expect he will be a Cowboy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Didn't Garrett get upset when we passed over him in the draft? I expect he will be a Cowboy.
Yeah. Garrett got all red and pissy when we moved down to take Frederick.

Plus, Martin is his brother-in-law. Brady bottle lock that shit.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I like Eifert, good size, good receiver, decent blocker but he can't stay healthy and that goes back to his underclassmen days at Notre Dame. He's missed significant time due to injury in six of the past ten seasons between college and the NFL. Maybe he would be okay as a rotational guy but any contract I signed him to would be filled with PT related incentives.

p1_

DCC 4Life
seeing as we need a suitable replacement for RG

Top Bottom