Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boozeman View Post

I would absolutely sign Thomas.

This is not a great safety class, especially since we have to wait until 58.

There are maybe five safeties better than what we have. I think at least three go before our first choice.
    Same. Sign Thomas, let him hold down the middle for a few years, and draft a safety during that time to take over for him when he leaves.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Why would the Giants let Landon go?

Comment

Originally posted by BipolarFuk View Post
        Why would the Giants let Landon go?
        No choice without a franchise tag.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

No choice without a franchise tag.
          I can’t see any way they’ll let him walk. He’ll probably get the franchise tag.
          No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

Comment

defense wins championships

Comment

Originally posted by Plan9Misfit View Post

I can’t see any way they’ll let him walk. He’ll probably get the franchise tag.
              Everything I have read makes it sound like they will but you never know. The safety franchise tag probably isn't that high.

Comment

CNNSI 22. DALLAS COWBOYS

2018 RECORD: 10–6 | PRIMARY NEED: SLOT RECEIVER | CAP SPACE: $46.1 MILLION

Cole Beasley IS a free agent who may have burned his bridges in Dallas by criticizing the front office early this offseason. Tavon Austin is also a free agent and could draw decent interest given the rising popularity of jet sweeps. Finding another Beasley, who had the body control and understanding of defensive leverage to consistently separate underneath, is critical to continue the development of quarterback Dak Prescott.

Best potential free agent signing: Randall Cobb, Packers

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bbgun View Post
                    CNNSI 22. DALLAS COWBOYS

2018 RECORD: 10–6 | PRIMARY NEED: SLOT RECEIVER | CAP SPACE: $46.1 MILLION

Cole Beasley IS a free agent who may have burned his bridges in Dallas by criticizing the front office early this offseason. Tavon Austin is also a free agent and could draw decent interest given the rising popularity of jet sweeps. Finding another Beasley, who had the body control and understanding of defensive leverage to consistently separate underneath, is critical to continue the development of quarterback Dak Prescott.

So, slot receiver is all of a sudden a bigger need than S or DT? GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by bbgun View Post
                      Feh. The guy gets nicked all the time.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

So, slot receiver is all of a sudden a bigger need than S or DT? GTFOH
                          I think it is up there. I don't think the Cowboys view safety nearly as negatively as we do in the fan base.

Marinelli has never valued the position and until he's completely out of the picture, I am not willing to say it is Richard's drum to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post

I think it is up there. I don't think the Cowboys view safety nearly as negatively as we do in the fan base.

Marinelli has never valued the position and until he's completely out of the picture, I am not willing to say it is Richard's drum to beat.
                            Sure, it's up there, but it is not our biggest need by any stretch.

Comment

Comment

Thomas is going to be here next year one way or the other. The only thing that gave me pause was the possibility of Richard leaving, with him back it's really difficult to see him somewhere else next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X