Hill: It’s time the Cowboys learn from the Rams’ Super Bowl blueprint

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
My opinion of him is no worse nor better than anyone else’s around here. Like I keep saying, until he proves that he can consistently perform at a high level (which I highly doubt), his title stays. He has not shown an ability to perform at a franchise level on a consistent basis. That is my expectation, especially if he’s to be paid as such.
Then you are now willfully saying idiotic shit.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
My opinion of him is no worse nor better than anyone else’s around here. Like I keep saying, until he proves that he can consistently perform at a high level (which I highly doubt), his title stays. He has not shown an ability to perform at a franchise level on a consistent basis. That is my expectation, especially if he’s to be paid as such.
Eh, he could be Russel Wilson next season and you'd still say the same shit. Things change but the schtick doesn't. You're better than that.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Wilson didn’t become a great passer until maybe late 2014. His late game heroics vs Green Bay in the playoffs were the stuff of legend (at least to Hawks fans) and made everyone forget his four interceptions.

That kind of success makes you better at your craft, and Wilson now carries that team every season with the defense fading.

There is no doubt it is his team, and I’m hoping Dak can follow that same or better path.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Eh, he could be Russel Wilson next season and you'd still say the same shit. Things change but the schtick doesn't. You're better than that.
If he turns into Russell Wilson (which is highly unlikely because Wilson was a much more accomplished passer), then we’d have a legitimate shot at winning a Super Bowl. If Quincy can do that, he’ll be my new avatar.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Russell Wilson wasn't much more accomplished as passer than Prescott through 3 seasons. His teams had more success of course but that was obviously mostly due to the fact that they had an all-time, legendary type of defense for about a 4-5 year run.

If you look at Wilson and Prescott's stats over their first 3 years they're almost identical, and Wilson actually ran the ball significantly more than Prescott has, almost double in terms of attempts.

Wilson's 4th year is when he truly broke out as a passer, we'll see if Prescott can do the same.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
We all wish Dak was better, though he's not as bad as some would have you believe. But even attempting to compare him to Quincy Carter is fucking retarded.

• Props
Reactions: Rev

2233boys

Not So New Member
Tired of learning, because it seems to me they say this every year and every year we get the same shit show.

Top Bottom