X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BipolarFuk View Post
    Romo is easily the best color guy since Madden.
    No, he's a dolt who can't think quickly on his feet. Many of his thoughts trail off into nowhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by bbgun View Post

No, he's a dolt who can't think quickly on his feet. Many of his thoughts trail off into nowhere.
      Do you even remember Madden?
      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

Yes, he was a SB winner and legendary broadcaster. Romo, the overexcited kid brother in the booth, is neither.

Comment

• I now know that Romo is amazing.
          #Fire Garrett

Comment

That's very true. Madden was the king of rambling points that trail off into nowhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post

That's very true. Madden was the king of rambling points that trail off into nowhere.
              I always laughed my ass off when he went off on a tangent about how much the Olinemen sweat.
              #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Yeah, my 13 year old and my 19 year old when berserk when it got cut off.

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post

Yeah, my 13 year old and my 19 year old when berserk when it got cut off.
                  Iíd much rather SpongeBob than watch Levine flash his tats.
                  defense wins championships

Comment

• defense wins championships

Comment

He and Summerall were the best. Madden would blabber on and on about nothing while drawing a bunch of pictures on the telestrator while a drunken Summerall slowly slurred his way through commentary about Jay Novacek catching every pass on 3rd and long and converting it for a 1st down. It was magical.
                      No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Plan9Misfit View Post

He and Summerall were the best. Madden would blabber on and on about nothing while drawing a bunch of pictures on the telestrator while a drunken Summerall slowly slurred his way through commentary about Jay Novacek catching every pass on 3rd and long and converting it for a 1st down. It was magical.
                        My favorite old, drunken summerall moment was a cowboys preseason game, I think it was against the rams somewhere in the 90s.

I don't think I remember it verbatim bit the gist of it was the Rams (or whoever) were winning by a weird score, 5-0. The game is about to go to a commercial break.

Summerall: The Rams lead the cowboys 3-0. The scoreboard says 5, but that's not correct...

(brief pause while someone apparently says something in Summerall's ear)

Summerall: How'd they get 5?

(Fade to commercial)

Comment

• Originally posted by Plan9Misfit View Post

Now we have Joe Buck and Troy Aikman. Romo is finally bringing back some fun to the booth. He is fantastic.

Comment

My favorite old, drunken summerall moment was a cowboys preseason game, I think it was against the rams somewhere in the 90s.

I don't think I remember it verbatim bit the gist of it was the Rams (or whoever) were winning by a weird score, 5-0. The game is about to go to a commercial break.

Summerall: The Rams lead the cowboys 3-0. The scoreboard says 5, but that's not correct...

(Fade to commercial)

Comment

• Madden was great but sometimes his rambling was almost undecipherable because he could get a little too into hat was going on. Romo is the best thing out there right now and he'll probably get better with time. It beats the hell out of listening to Aikman and Buck. One lulls you to sleep with his drawl and the other one you want to smack through the screen.

Comment

(Fade to commercial)
                                No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

Comment

Working...
                                X