X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BipolarFuk View Post
    Imagine how bad Dak would have been against Belichick.
    Dak would have been better than Goff. I actually think we are a better matchup against the Pats than the Rams are.

I don't think our defense would have been nearly as good as the Rams though.

We would have lost because Bellichek is the best there is, the best there ever was. It's depressing. He pwned McVay who we all drool over.

I also think Goff got exposed. The guy thrives with a stellar supporting cast. I really don't feel bad about our QB watching this snooze fest.
    I was on the draft LVE train. I was for trading for Amari before it happened.
    'nuff said

Comment

You win the thread...

Comment

Belichick will put EVERYONE in the box to stop Elliott and make the leader of men beat his team. Unlikely.
        This was the key to neutralizing the running game of the Rams. Dallas tried to stop them with 4 down lineman and got killed by their running game. It wasnít a genius move rather a common sense adjustment. Dallas either didnít have the horses to line up a matched scheme or the obvious escaped the coaches again.
        Since Day One

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post

This was the key to neutralizing the running game of the Rams. Dallas tried to stop them with 4 down lineman and got killed by their running game. It wasnít a genius move rather a common sense adjustment. Dallas either didnít have the horses to line up a matched scheme or the obvious escaped the coaches again.
          You should know the answer to that by now.
          #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post

I think they just misjudged the Rams offense. They thought they were a passing offense and came out and played nickel the whole game and got run over. Bellichek smartly realized they are a running and play action team so loaded up on the run and trusted his corners. Also the effort he got out of his d-line was incredible. Those guys looked they were all hopped up on amphetamines. Our D-line seemed to put in a weak effort by contrast. However, it was probably what one analyst said and we were running stunts against a zone team and got gouged.

All in all, it was a loss you can hang squarely on Marinelli and Richard.
            I was on the draft LVE train. I was for trading for Amari before it happened.
            'nuff said

Comment

• I'm just glad its over. Almost as happy as the day Garrett is gone but not quite..
              #Fire Garrett

Comment

• #Fire Garrett

Comment

• A frequent criticism here.......in-game adjustment on that last TD drive for the Patriots wins them the Super Bowl

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...KP4?li=BBnb7Kz

Comment

• something tells me they would have survived the loss of Travis Frederick

Comment

• Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
                      The NFL has a real problem. This was like the least interesting Super Bowl in forever. No one wants to see Brady win anymore.

I doubt people will even continue to tune in to root against him. Itís just boring. I didnít watch a single minute of this game.

If the league canít drum up some real competition to a disgustingly average Patriots team, then it has problems.

It's what Belichik does -- win with average players, Brady excepted.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                          Tony Romo is annoying. Way too excited.
                          One more "Here we go" from him and I might have to run amok with a meat cleaver.

Comment

• Romo is easily the best color guy since Madden.

Comment

Romo is easily the best color guy since Madden.
                              No doubt. If it weren't for him last night I might have dozed off.
                              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• defense wins championships

Comment

Working...
                                X