Kellen Moore promoted to OC

Newt

DCC 4Life
Well its official.... Moore is the OC.

Newt

DCC 4Life
I like Kitna as QB coach but this infatuation with Moore is grotesque.
There is nothing about this promotion that makes me feel good.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Newt

DCC 4Life
This has literally given me a headache. What in the actual F are Jerry and the rest of these assholes doing? I get it, you think you have something special with this kid, who the hell was beating down our door trying to hire him out from under us? Stash him somewhere, give him some made up title and let him get some experience. Hire a real OC.

I could be, and I hope I'm completely wrong. But I think this is going to fall flat and we are going to be starting over next year.

Cotton

Staff member

Newt

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life
I hope this means no extension for Garrett. Garrett goes as does Moore. If Moore succeeds, great. If he fails, Garrett is out.

Cotton

Staff member
I hope this means no extension for Garrett. Garrett goes as does Moore. If Moore succeeds, great. If he fails, Garrett is out.
It's the only hope left.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Jerry says Garrett isnt on shaky ground but I don't see an extension yet. Seems to me that they are content to let it play out so that seems shaky to me.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The only solace I take in this nonsense is that I do thing the jig is finally up on Garrett. I think what we did this year (2nd round of playoffs) is probably the minimum that keeps him employed.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

Staff member
Jerry says Garrett isnt on shaky ground but I don't see an extension yet. Seems to me that they are content to let it play out so that seems shaky to me.
My thoughts exactly. If Jerry was dead set on Garrett or die, then Garrett would already have an extension. I think he is on very shaky ground.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
The only solace I take in this nonsense is that I do thing the jig is finally up on Garrett. I think what we did this year (2nd round of playoffs) is probably the minimum that keeps him employed.
Or Kellen Moore is a damn genius and we get to the Super Bowl next year.

Garrett gets the 10 year extension and Kellen Moore leaves to coach the Redskins to multiple Super Bowls.

Yes, I said multiple.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
We knew it was a matter of when, not if. I'm really not that upset because there's no shock factor. Apparently Jerry thinks he's found his McVey.

p1_

DCC 4Life
[h=1]Talkin' Cowboys Break: Kellen Moore Named Offensive Coordinator[/h]

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We knew it was a matter of when, not if. I'm really not that upset because there's no shock factor. Apparently Jerry thinks he's found his McVey.
Just like how Jack Reilly was his next Norv Turner, Quincy Carter was his McNabb, etc. etc.

The man has zero ability to make quality comparisons.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It appears Moore has the nod from the team and many others. I will take their word for it until he shows he can’t handle it.

Top Bottom