Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kellen Moore promoted to OC

Well its official.... Moore is the OC.
    For some reason I can't say that phrase out loud, its one of the reasons I will never be the actor Robert Downey Jr is. I always say Tastey Peabag instead of Pastey Teabag, and thats a really big difference on just a two letter swing.

Turner .. Zampese .. Moore??

Comment

I like Kitna as QB coach but this infatuation with Moore is grotesque.

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
        I like Kitna as QB coach but this infatuation with Moore is grotesque.
        There is nothing about this promotion that makes me feel good.
        For some reason I can't say that phrase out loud, its one of the reasons I will never be the actor Robert Downey Jr is. I always say Tastey Peabag instead of Pastey Teabag, and thats a really big difference on just a two letter swing.

Comment

2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

This has literally given me a headache. What in the actual F are Jerry and the rest of these assholes doing? I get it, you think you have something special with this kid, who the hell was beating down our door trying to hire him out from under us? Stash him somewhere, give him some made up title and let him get some experience. Hire a real OC.

I could be, and I hope I'm completely wrong. But I think this is going to fall flat and we are going to be starting over next year.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Newt View Post
                we are going to be starting over next year.
                I certainly hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

I certainly hope so.
                  Yeah, after typing that I caught myself saying that wouldn't be a bad thing.

Comment

I hope this means no extension for Garrett. Garrett goes as does Moore. If Moore succeeds, great. If he fails, Garrett is out.
                    defense wins championships

Comment

Originally posted by p1_ View Post
                      I hope this means no extension for Garrett. Garrett goes as does Moore. If Moore succeeds, great. If he fails, Garrett is out.
                      It's the only hope left.

Comment

Originally posted by p1_ View Post
                        Jerry says Garrett isnt on shaky ground but I don't see an extension yet. Seems to me that they are content to let it play out so that seems shaky to me.
                        #Fire Garrett

Comment

The only solace I take in this nonsense is that I do thing the jig is finally up on Garrett. I think what we did this year (2nd round of playoffs) is probably the minimum that keeps him employed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev View Post

Jerry says Garrett isnt on shaky ground but I don't see an extension yet. Seems to me that they are content to let it play out so that seems shaky to me.
                            My thoughts exactly. If Jerry was dead set on Garrett or die, then Garrett would already have an extension. I think he is on very shaky ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
                              The only solace I take in this nonsense is that I do thing the jig is finally up on Garrett. I think what we did this year (2nd round of playoffs) is probably the minimum that keeps him employed.
                              Or Kellen Moore is a damn genius and we get to the Super Bowl next year.

Garrett gets the 10 year extension and Kellen Moore leaves to coach the Redskins to multiple Super Bowls.

Yes, I said multiple.

Comment

Working...
                              X