Greatest Strength of Boise State’s Kellen Moore Is His Savvy

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Well I mean the hope is that you don't flush the whole season. But us fans have gotten to the point where we always assume worst case scenarios. In which case Garrett gets the boot and we atleast have something to be excited about.

Of course there is also a shitty middle ground that may be the worst case scenario. We could just have another season like this one and Garrett manages to keep his job with no significant improvement from the offense. I think most are hoping Moore either proves his brilliance or we fail miserably.
Yep. I'm betting on mediocrity. Just enough to keep us from from any significant changes.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yep. I'm betting on mediocrity. Just enough to keep us from from any significant changes.
And then it will start all over. Fans will want to flush the season as a protest to managements choices. Then some will say they really didn’t want the ream to lose games.. that has been the mode of the Cowboys fan for several seasons so I say why not embrace the slight changes that are occuring with those that have something different to offer.

The defense has already displayed noticeable improvement by utilizing a new wrinkle to add to overall schemes. This has been evident in part by using speed and sure handed tackling by the linebacker which has allowed the secondary to play much tighter with the passing game.

The player quality is improving as a general matter and the experience level of some of the key positions is gaining ground. The main gripe has been with the coaching style on offense and it’s still fuzzy whether that will change. Forget who is the head coach and instead hope management caves and allows a new system for the offense because Garrett will be here a while. Same with the Jones involvement so what is left? That is the hope of change for the system and ideas installed from new thinkers. It’s the only hope for the Dallas Cowboys to reach the next level.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Isn't it sad though that we're to the point where we flush whole years down the drain just in hopes Jerry *might* make a change for the better? I mean a whole precious season. It'll be the last year Dak is on his cheap rookie deal, Zeke will get another year of wear on him, it could be Tyron's last effective year, etc.

And a year isn't an insignificant period of times anyway. We've already wasted too many years on this regime.
Agreed, but it probably is the best we can hope for. Everybody knows RHG is the HC this year and I don't see a OC out there that can fix all that is wrong with that.

Top Bottom