Conference Round Chatter Thread | Rams @ Saints & Patriots @ Chiefs | 01/20/19

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
7-UP is refreshing. Tony is just annoying. Act like a professional, not like a girl at a Bieber concert.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I think his emotions are part of what makes it so much fun to listen to him. It shows just how much he loves the game. It's refreshing.
Agreed. The excitement and emotion is part of what made John Madden so great. It sets them apart as a broadcaster. Listening to the same old boring style drone on gets old in a hurry.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Agreed. The excitement and emotion is part of what made John Madden so great. It sets them apart as a broadcaster. Listening to the same old boring style drone on gets old in a hurry.
Madden, Dickie V, Romo. All of them are/were so much fun to listen to for this very reason.

Cotton

Staff member

:lol

Cotton

Staff member

The Brady effect.

Cotton

Staff member

Pretty much.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Did Buffet state that he apologized by dropping the mic?
I don’t know. I am expressing my opinion based on a musician and performers point of view. It’s a dramatic way of saying I am finished.

Cotton

Staff member

:lol

This is great.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
7-UP is refreshing. Tony is just annoying. Act like a professional, not like a girl at a Bieber concert.

It's not golf, thank god. The counterpoint between Romo and Nantz is classic sportscasting. He's excited, he's into it, not just collecting a check. Viewers love it, like they did Madden and Gary McCord.

deadrise

DCC 4Life
Between this and the Saints goof its hard to argue that the NFL isnt rigged.

I always thought that was a whacko conspiracy theory. After that call, I no longer think that.

I turned to my wife (who was paying little or no attention) and said, "The NFL wants the Rams in the SB."

LA is a huge media draw. A SB featuring LA and Brady will make cash registers ring all around the world. NO and KC? Not so much. Swear to God, Rev, (sorry) sumbitch is FIXED!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I always thought that was a whacko conspiracy theory. After that call, I no longer think that.

I turned to my wife (who was paying little or no attention) and said, "The NFL wants the Rams in the SB."

LA is a huge media draw. A SB featuring LA and Brady will make cash registers ring all around the world. NO and KC? Not so much. Swear to God, Rev, (sorry) sumbitch is FIXED!
The funny thing is the people of LA still don't give a shit about the Rams. I think the NFL is doing everything they can to change that though and the best way is to have them in the Superbowl.

p1_

DCC 4Life
The funny thing is the people of LA still don't give a shit about the Rams. I think the NFL is doing everything they can to change that though and the best way is to have them in the Superbowl.
I wonder if Rams attendance will go up after the Super Bowl.

Top Bottom