Conference Round Chatter Thread | Rams @ Saints & Patriots @ Chiefs | 01/20/19

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Yeah I don't at all. He was a terrible head coach.
I wouldn't call him terrible. He had one horrendous year.

Other than that his other 3 years were right on par with what Garrett is giving us.

I'd still take him over Garrett because at least he offers something in terms of X's and Os. He's significantly better than Garrett in that matter.

data

Forbes #1
I'm ok being petty. I can't stand whiners who coast to home field advantage most years in the playoffs because their division is pathetic. Just ready for that dynasty to be over.
Better the Patriots than the Steelers. If not for Belichick/BRady, Steelers would probably have 3 more SB appearances.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Other than that his other 3 years were right on par with what Garrett is giving us.

I'd still take him over Garrett because at least he offers something in terms of X's and Os. He's significantly better than Garrett in that matter.
Somebody is going to write a book over this post.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Same, everyone talks about "players quit on him" but how much of that was on his OC/Asst HC blatantly sandbagging him

data

Forbes #1
I miss the unique Super Bowl logos. This standardized steel logo is shit.

data

Forbes #1
...and then there's Daktrick Mahomes with the overthrow to wide open.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Same, everyone talks about "players quit on him" but how much of that was on his OC/Asst HC blatantly sandbagging him
The "players quit on him excuse" has always been contrived, IMO. Wade coached 8 games for the Cowboys that year. Every game was decided by 7 points or less except his last two games. Yet Cowboys fans make it seem as if they were taking 20 point losses week after week.

Hell, if anything Garrett's 2015 season was more of an atrocity that Wade's 2010 season.

Jerry was just looking for an opening to insert his personal puppet in waiting into the head coach position.

Top Bottom