Conference Round Chatter Thread | Rams @ Saints & Patriots @ Chiefs | 01/20/19

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well the NFL got exactly what they told the refs they wanted. LA in the Superbowl. It's all about money.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
F this game. That was so blatant and ridiculous and now I will be pulling for whatever AFC wins. If the Saints dont score a TD then Im ok with the outcome but for them to watch that happen is beyond belief.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
F this game. That was so blatant and ridiculous and now I will be pulling for whatever AFC wins. If the Saints dont score a TD then Im ok with the outcome but for them to watch that happen is beyond belief.
Well not for the Pats, obviously...

data

Forbes #1
5 of last 7 SB's have one coach in their 1st/2nd year with team. Sixth time was a 3rd year coach.

2018 - McVay (2nd year)
2017 - Pederson (2nd year)
2016 - Quinn (2nd year)
2015 - Kubiak (1st year)
2014 - Belichick vs Carroll
2013 - Fox (3rd year)
2012 - Jim Harbaugh (2nd year)

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It won't hurt anything to use wood, and 1X4's are exactly 3/4" thick, so it should work perfectly.
Yeah it feels weird to put wood under the hood of a car but I'm with you, it shouldn't harm anything.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
All the talk of Wentz vs Dak LOL. Tha answer was neither. Goff...
The sad thing is Goff's playoff stats have been underwhelming. 74 QB rating against us and an 83 QB rating against the Saints. But they are in the Superbowl so I guess that doesn't really matter.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
The sad thing is Goff's playoff stats have been underwhelming. 74 QB rating against us and an 83 QB rating against the Saints. But they are in the Superbowl so I guess that doesn't really matter.
You watch a game like that and it's a little discouraging. You can battle your whole season and get all the way to the NFC championship game and it comes down to a shitty call. You have to be good and lucky. Unless you are Brady and Bellichick.

data

Forbes #1
yeah...i'm wondering how his postseason QB rating stacks up amongst the worst in <30 years NFL history.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You watch a game like that and it's a little discouraging. You can battle your whole season and get all the way to the NFC championship game and it comes down to a shitty call. You have to be good and lucky. Unless you are Brady and Bellichick.
It is. Sadly when I watch playoff NFL games it seems like the refs really decide a lot of them. A few calls one way or the other and a different Superbowl champion is made. Over the course of an entire season the refs aren't likely going to decide a teams ultimate fate. But once you're in the playoffs where it is one and done, they are champion makers.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
So Wade Phillips is now working on Super Bowl ring number 2 while Garrett is working on scapegoat number 2.

data

Forbes #1
I mean, that was a PI in 1960. :lol

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Pulling for KC but I think they are going to get riddled.

Top Bottom