Conference Round Chatter Thread | Rams @ Saints & Patriots @ Chiefs | 01/20/19

data

Forbes #1
Pass?

No thank you to Payton. I'll stick with Redball as my playcaller.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
That was a dumb play call on 1st down. This hasn't been a particularly well played or coached game.

Close score. But not truly good game, IMO.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What the Saints do makes me want a receiving back so bad. The Pat's do the same shit with a receiving back. Plus it would really help to keep Zeke fresh.

But you line a LBer up on Kamara and it's pitch and catch for 5-8 yards every single time.
I'm thinking more like, use Zeke in the passing game, and bring in a change of pace back in like CJ Anderson.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Robey-coleman got there early. Should have been a PI penalty.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Definitely would have been called against the Cowboys, along with some other obscure penalty that hasn't been called or thought of since the '86 season.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Robey-coleman got there early. Should have been a PI penalty.
Hes been doing that all quarter. Have to think that is how he plays. Ridiculous.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm thinking more like, use Zeke in the passing game, and bring in a change of pace back in like CJ Anderson.
I don't know, Zeke is a good receiving back but it's more as an outlet and less as a route runner. Besides, Zeke is your power runner. But ultimately we just need a second RB who is good at something.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hes been doing that all quarter. Have to think that is how he plays. Ridiculous.
Don't you love how refs can help to decide games? That dude has been doing it all game and getting away with it.

The league wants their LA team in a Superbowl.

data

Forbes #1
Definitely would have been called against the Cowboys, along with some other obscure penalty that hasn't been called or thought of since the '86 season.
On the flipside, if Kamara was a Cowboy, the ref would've said, "there's no foul for PI because player was in blocking position"

1bigfan13

Staff member
Finding a complimentary RB to Zeke should be on our list of priorities. Not high on the list, but on the list. Unless one was clearly the BPA in the mid to late rounds of the draft, I wouldn't draft one. I'd seek at the top available UDFAs. Seems to always be a few hidden RB gems in that bunch.

Top Bottom