Linehan fired

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Everyone prepare for Doug Nussmier to be named....
That reads more like someone who is getting the ax.

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
Nussmeier would just be rearranging deck chairs, but if the plan is to not extend Garrett and make next year his sink-or-swim, it makes sense.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
James Coley wouldn't be the worst hire in the world. He's got a great head of hair.

midswat

... soon
Another scapegoat for Garrett.

Stay comfortable, Jerry. Stay comfortable.

shane

DCC 4Life
I think the best we can hope for is a young go-getter with some decent ideas who is willing to play ball with our shitty coach and deranged owner because he likes our talent and thinks he can get ahead with the opportunity. But more than likely it's gonna be a shitty retread or a promotion from our awful staff :(

p1_

DCC 4Life
Schmidtty, this is my sentiment from earlier:

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I hope like hell that they decide to bring in an OC that will be able to install his own system. If there is one thing that is a positive for Garrett, it's that his teams seem to like him and play hard for him. Allow the two coordinators to do their jobs, and he can stalk up and down the sidelines clapping his hands until they bleed while continuing to throw out F bombs and pushing players in the chest. Best case scenario for us, I'd think.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Welp, that sounds like the perfect guy for Garrett.

I might have to call bs on Georgia or Florida State (Fisher) being very innovative, though. The trend has been to look to more Air Raid concepts, not those traditional type offenses.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Welp, that sounds like the perfect guy for Garrett.

I might have to call bs on Georgia or Florida State (Fisher) being very innovative, though. The trend has been to look to more Air Raid concepts, not those traditional type offenses.
Yeah, don't expect a radical change.

Top Bottom