2019 Cowboys Draft Chatter Thread...

lostxn

DCC 4Life
So my realistic pet cats at 58 are Irv Smith, Andy Isabella or Deebo Samuel. Gotta get Dak some weapons in the middle of the field. The Pats are definitely gonna grab one of those two receivers. Personally I hope they go for Deebo. Love that track speed!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So my realistic pet cats at 58 are Irv Smith, Andy Isabella or Deebo Samuel. Gotta get Dak some weapons in the middle of the field. The Pats are definitely gonna grab one of those two receivers. Personally I hope they go for Deebo. Love that track speed!
Yeah I think Isabella is Beasley with speed and open field elusiveness. I hate burning a second on a slot guy though. Still that beats the hell out of Witten on the field.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Yeah I think Isabella is Beasley with speed and open field elusiveness. I hate burning a second on a slot guy though. Still that beats the hell out of Witten on the field.
I can hardly wait for us to ignore the slot receiver entirely in the draft and use resigning Tavon Austin as the reason why.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I can hardly wait for us to ignore the slot receiver entirely in the draft and use resigning Tavon Austin as the reason why.
It's like a free draft pick
:jerry

p1_

DCC 4Life
[h=1]Draft Show: Players On The Rise; 'Tell Me More' Returns[/h]

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I don't see why that would be an issue. Hurns and Austin both can play slot pretty effectively. Plus I'd like to move Cooper there a handful of times. If there's a guy we really like at the right spot in the draft, then fine. But really shouldn't be a priority.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

Staff member
I don't see why that would be an issue. Hurns and Austin both can play slot pretty effectively. Plus I'd like to move Cooper there a handful of times. If there's a guy we really like at the right spot in the draft, then fine. But really shouldn't be a priority.
Cedrick Wilson is the one I hope blooms in the slot. He did it well in college.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Awuzie, Gregory, Murray and Lee were first round quality. You can still find it at that point in the draft. If we don't get hung up on need, we can nail this pick.
Who are the often injured and pot smoking players coming out this year?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Cedrick Wilson is the one I hope blooms in the slot. He did it well in college.
Yep. I didn't include him because he's an unknown as a pro and we don't have to count on him, but I'm hopeful for him too.

Cotton

Staff member

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Who are the often injured and pot smoking players coming out this year?
Miss St. DT Jeffrey Simmons tore his ACL relatively recently.

Top Bottom