2019 Cowboys Draft Chatter Thread...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The best I can figure is Murray’s atty/manager has recommended he not discuss anything at all about his plans for now because he is under contract with a baseball franchise and may also be considering pro football. Until the final determination is made there may be contractual issues that could be compromised if he makes any declaration at this time. It’s a short matter of time however before he will have to declare one way or another. It appears he is milking the spotlight as long as he can.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I'm on the draft Andy Isabella hype train all the way. Either him or a TE in the 2nd. Deep DT draft. We'll have choices in the 2nd and 3rd.

p1_

DCC 4Life
[h=1]Draft Show: A Closer Look At Tight End, D-Line & More[/h]

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Couple of mocks have us taking Jonathan Abrams in the 2nd. Read good things about the guy. Not sure there would be any decent TE's in the third. I'm all for Daylon Mack in the 4th. That should solve the problem of getting smashed up the middle of the run defense.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Couple of mocks have us taking Jonathan Abrams in the 2nd. Read good things about the guy. Not sure there would be any decent TE's in the third. I'm all for Daylon Mack in the 4th. That should solve the problem of getting smashed up the middle of the run defense.
He couldn't even pass the physical to play in the Senior Bowl. I don't think I want that player with our first pick.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He couldn't even pass the physical to play in the Senior Bowl. I don't think I want that player with our first pick.
Yeah you just have to check out his medicals. They are always extra catious about any injuries and playing in games like that.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Landry

DCC 4Life
Jeffrey Simmons in the second? Jerry likes those injured players in the second.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Willis carries a way over-inflated reputation. I keep looking for a dominant player that might be worth a 2nd or 3rd and I just don't see it.

Watch his Boston College footage. Not good.

p1_

DCC 4Life
[h=1]Draft Show: What Has The NFL Combine Become?[/h]

Top Bottom