2019 Cowboys Draft Chatter Thread...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
A third round DT I really like is Terry Beckner Jr in case we go TE in the second.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Not so sure about the Gregory comments, but the DLaw surgery has been a known factor for most of the season.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
The Gregory shit makes no sense. They've tired of Gregory?

They've waited on him for 3 years and he's showing signs of being a bookend for Lawrence, but more importantly he's getting his life back in order.

Hopefully this is misinformation meant for Irving.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

They've waited on him for 3 years and he's showing signs of being a bookend for Lawrence, but more importantly he's getting his life back in order.

That makes more sense. I think there were other rumors in the recent past about them tiring of Irving.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Not so sure about the Gregory comments, but the DLaw surgery has been a known factor for most of the season.
Pauline is not exactly Mr. Reliable when it comes to the Cowboys.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah he would be a perfect fit here in Dallas. But not sure he will be available for us even in the third.
I am okay with him, but the notes about him being a body catcher are a bit disturbing.

Looks like Deebo Samuel or Penny Hart would be better bets at this stage.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Besides Gregory's contract has tolled. He won't even be an unrestricted free agent. Sounds like a dude throwing random shit at the wall.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am okay with him, but the notes about him being a body catcher are a bit disturbing.

You think Deebo will even make it to our second round pick? He looks a lot like DJ Moore as a prospect. I don't think he will go as high but I'm guessing the beginning portions of round 2.

p1_

DCC 4Life

p1_

DCC 4Life
[h=1]Draft Show: LIVE @ 2019 Senior Bowl - Day 3 | Dallas Cowboys 2018-2019[/h]

lostxn

DCC 4Life

Look at Isabella's production though. You can talk about traits all you want but when the guy is catching 102 balls for 1,700 yards in a college season he's a stud. That being said, he's claiming he runs a sub 4.3 40. If that is even close to true (he's low 4.3) he will be a 1st rounder.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Look at Isabella's production though. You can talk about traits all you want but when the guy is catching 102 balls for 1,700 yards in a college season he's a stud. That being said, he's claiming he runs a sub 4.3 40. If that is even close to true (he's low 4.3) he will be a 1st rounder.
5'8" white WR going in the first round? I doubt it. I do think he has some speed though. The guy is extremely elusive with the ball in his hands. Still I don't think he is going first round.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
5'8" white WR going in the first round? I doubt it. I do think he has some speed though. The guy is extremely elusive with the ball in his hands. Still I don't think he is going first round.
It's really early for a lot of this but a 4.2 WR with 100 catches and 1,700 yards? Sounds like a 1st rounder to me...

That being said, slot WR can be had later in the draft and that's where we should draft them. I really would like our 2nd and 3rd round picks to be TE and DT or safety (assuming we don't pull the trigger on Earl which I hope we do).

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's really early for a lot of this but a 4.2 WR with 100 catches and 1,700 yards? Sounds like a 1st rounder to me...

That being said, slot WR can be had later in the draft and that's where we should draft them. I really would like our 2nd and 3rd round picks to be TE and DT or safety (assuming we don't pull the trigger on Earl which I hope we do).
Maybe if he was lighting it up at the Senior Bowl but he really isn't.

Top Bottom