• defense wins championships

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• So my realistic pet cats at 58 are Irv Smith, Andy Isabella or Deebo Samuel. Gotta get Dak some weapons in the middle of the field. The Pats are definitely gonna grab one of those two receivers. Personally I hope they go for Deebo. Love that track speed!
            I was on the draft LVE train. I was for trading for Amari before it happened.
            'nuff said

Comment

• Originally posted by lostxn View Post
              So my realistic pet cats at 58 are Irv Smith, Andy Isabella or Deebo Samuel. Gotta get Dak some weapons in the middle of the field. The Pats are definitely gonna grab one of those two receivers. Personally I hope they go for Deebo. Love that track speed!
              Yeah I think Isabella is Beasley with speed and open field elusiveness. I hate burning a second on a slot guy though. Still that beats the hell out of Witten on the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

Yeah I think Isabella is Beasley with speed and open field elusiveness. I hate burning a second on a slot guy though. Still that beats the hell out of Witten on the field.
                I can hardly wait for us to ignore the slot receiver entirely in the draft and use resigning Tavon Austin as the reason why.
                No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Plan9Misfit View Post

I can hardly wait for us to ignore the slot receiver entirely in the draft and use resigning Tavon Austin as the reason why.
                  How do I give negative props?
                  I was on the draft LVE train. I was for trading for Amari before it happened.
                  'nuff said

Comment

It's like a free draft pick
                    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• Draft Show: Players On The Rise; 'Tell Me More' Returns

defense wins championships

Comment

Comment

• 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

I don't see why that would be an issue. Hurns and Austin both can play slot pretty effectively. Plus I'd like to move Cooper there a handful of times. If there's a guy we really like at the right spot in the draft, then fine. But really shouldn't be a priority.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post

I don't see why that would be an issue. Hurns and Austin both can play slot pretty effectively. Plus I'd like to move Cooper there a handful of times. If there's a guy we really like at the right spot in the draft, then fine. But really shouldn't be a priority.
                              Cedrick Wilson is the one I hope blooms in the slot. He did it well in college.
                              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                                Awuzie, Gregory, Murray and Lee were first round quality. You can still find it at that point in the draft. If we don't get hung up on need, we can nail this pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X