Cowboys Coaches Watch Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Put me down for Moore as OC and no extension.
Absolutely. Also, I want Garrett calling the plays, so when the dumpster catches fire yet again, there will be no doubt in anyone's mind that Garrett has to go.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I would go with Moore as OC . Regardless of how he plays he is academically superior to anyone Dallas has had in that spot for quite a while.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Absolutely. Also, I want Garrett calling the plays, so when the dumpster catches fire yet again, there will be no doubt in anyone's mind that Garrett has to go.
The only patsy left would be Marinelli. So, assuming the team looks the same next year, strong defense and weak, predictable offense, would seemingly necessitate Garrett's dismissal.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would go with Moore as OC . Regardless of how he plays he is academically superior to anyone Dallas has had in that spot for quite a while.
I mean the articles about him are impressive. I wish he had more experience as a coach but as a play caller and play designer he sounds like he might have a legit future in the NFL.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I mean the articles about him are impressive. I wish he had more experience as a coach but as a play caller and play designer he sounds like he might have a legit future in the NFL.
maybe so, we just don't know. It's probably not fair to shit on the idea because of Garrett, Linehan or Jerry.

p1_

DCC 4Life
[h=1]Hire Tony Romo as your coach in Dallas, you might win something![/h]

p1_

DCC 4Life
[h=1]Stephen A. is serious about Tony Romo coaching the Dallas Cowboys | Get Up![/h]

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
They took playcalling away from Garrett again.... BAHAHAHHAHA
Which only makes a difference if the offense as a whole has no ties to his system.

If it's still Garrett's offense, it won't matter if he doesn't call plays because the unit will still lack creativity and labor to score points.

Top Bottom