Cowboys Coaches Watch Thread...

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
DeFillipo just agreed with the Jags though.
Ed said it was within the last 48 hours, but that the coach had since already taken an NFL job, and DeFilippo was announced as the Jags OC right before Ed tweeted that, so the timeline lines up.

Rumors are that Jerry is waiting on SeanPayton. Sean might opt out of New Orleans esp. if Brees retires. He wants to coach in Dallas. I would be all over that, maybe he could bring Romo back as OC/QB coach. I would fap, fap, fap, fap to that!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rumors are that Jerry is waiting on SeanPayton. Sean might opt out of New Orleans esp. if Brees retires. He wants to coach in Dallas. I would be all over that, maybe he could bring Romo back as OC/QB coach. I would fap, fap, fap, fap to that!
Would make sense to wait until the Saints season is done of this is the case. I doubt it but that would be huge.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Where are you hearing these rumors?

Facebook?

Figures.

And anyone, anyone who is touting for Romo or Witten to be OC is a fucking goddamn retard.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
:picard

If this is the case these mutherfuckers will never win anything again. Always half ass attempts to fix shit! Need a real established offensive mind!

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
:window

p1_

DCC 4Life
yall, this makes sense from the Garrett perspective. Its someone that will run his system, and who doesn't bring in another preconceived set of ideas. A Garrett protege if you will. Being unproven, it doesnt appeal to me, the guy is young and he is supposedly not a football moron. Supposedly he's a damn smart MFer, perhaps Linehan held in check.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Although, maybe we should hope for Moore to become OC. I mean, it would quite assuredly fail miserably, leaving no excuse to keep Garrett around, especially if Garrett is stumping for him.

Top Bottom