2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
That's a real fucking blower about Woods, although we won 13 games in 2016 with nothing but Barry Church/JJ Wilcox/Jeff Heath at safety, so ultimately I feel like we can get through a month without Woods.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That's a real fucking blower about Woods, although we won 13 games in 2016 with nothing but Barry Church/JJ Wilcox/Jeff Heath at safety, so ultimately I feel like we can get through a month without Woods.
A month?

Nah. Dr. Jerry has seen the X-rays and says he is week to week.

Does this shithead really think high ankle sprains are ever week-to-week?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
All I care about is getting guys back for the Eagles game. The Dolphins are a bye, Saints are without Brees, Packers will be tough but they aren't world-beaters and the Jets suck with or without Darnold. Just go 3-1 in those 4 and get to the Eagles game healthy.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
All I care about is getting guys back for the Eagles game. The Dolphins are a bye, Saints are without Brees, Packers will be tough but they aren't world-beaters and the Jets suck with or without Darnold. Just go 3-1 in those 4 and get to the Eagles game healthy.
This is a Jason Garrett coached team.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Why are they kicking Josh Jones’ tires? Already have a guy on the roster capable of playing well. Oh, that’s right. I forgot who the coach and GM were.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Good to hear about Woods, although ultimately there's no way he should play this week, even if he were 90% ready to go. We obviously don't need him against the Dolphins, and probably not against the Saints either, the Packers in a few weeks are the first game where I think we'd seriously miss him, and really I just want him healthy against the Eagles in about 5 weeks.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good to hear about Woods, although ultimately there's no way he should play this week, even if he were 90% ready to go. We obviously don't need him against the Dolphins, and probably not against the Saints either, the Packers in a few weeks are the first game where I think we'd seriously miss him, and really I just want him healthy against the Eagles in about 5 weeks.
Yeah I mean if the guy is going to make a quick recovery the Packers game is a great mark to shoot for. That's sort of where I'm at with Gallup as well. I don't want to overlook the Dolphins because that's about the time you get upset, but if you need a gimpy Woods to beat them then you probably weren't going to win anyway and our team has bigger problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom