2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Sucks about Gallup but considering that our next 4 games consist of a bye (Dolphins), Brees-less Saints, Packers and possibly Darnold-less Jets, I think we'll be just fine. And that's if it even takes the full 4 weeks.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Sucks about Gallup but considering that our next 4 games consist of a bye (Dolphins), Brees-less Saints, Packers and possibly Darnold-less Jets, I think we'll be just fine. And that's if it even takes the full 4 weeks.
scopes are so common place now.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Major bummer. On the upside it appears to be something pretty simple to fix and he should be back to 100% soon, but he will be missed.

He was clearly a very difficult matchup for NYG and Wash these first two weeks. Great route runner, hands and toughness over the middle.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
His cry for freedom lasted just a couple of hours since he has deleted it.
I'm guessing his agent is probably telling him to tone it down (aka, STFU) because the Cowboys could ultimately end up suspending him for conduct detrimental to the team or something.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
So, why would Miami take just a third? I have little doubt the floor is a second and more.
His play on the field in the first two games doesn't warrant a 1st or 2nd at this point. It was even noted in one of the articles over the weekend.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Gee thanks Fish, more awesome scoopage from you to go along with the last 10,986 pieces of non scoopage you released.

Booze do you pay the $9.99 or whatever it is to get all his great insider stuff?
I am not stupid, Douglas.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around

Check the 8:00 minute mark... this is the second sound bite that Holly has played of Jon Kitna on (HWTB) so far this season, and it illustrates how positive an influence he has been on Dak.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think his name is David.

Know Your [STRIKE]Dallas Cowboys[/STRIKE] Fellow Posters
No. He is Douglas. And if he is not, he continues to be Douglas going forward.

He acts like a Doug. He posts like a Doug.

And you can just shut the fuck up right now, Chester.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Zoners crowing (again) for a trade for that prima donna bitch Jalen Ramsey.

Ramsey got into another sideline altercation with his coach, have lost count of how many times he's done this the past few seasons.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life

dbair1967

DCC 4Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom