2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I just heard that if Woods has to miss time, that Hill will be activated. Ok, but why? Hill doesnt play the 1 spot.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Taco replied

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Taco replied

I was just coming to post that. Wotta dumbass.

Rev

Staff member
if they release him for nothing I will FREAK
If you were an owner of a team what would you give or just wait and let the cowboys waive him?

Cowboys may have no choice but to waive him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I just heard that if Woods has to miss time, that Hill will be activated. Ok, but why? Hill doesnt play the 1 spot.
Probably to free up Collins getting some work at nose. I don't think they want to have Covington take all the snaps.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If you were an owner of a team what would you give or just wait and let the cowboys waive him?

Cowboys may have no choice but to waive him.
Then they will have botched the whole deal. The best time to move him was at the cut down, closer to his outing versus Houston.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Probably to free up Collins getting some work at nose. I don't think they want to have Covington take all the snaps.
I wonder if Collins can play the nose as well as Woods, or maybe better? I need to go back and watch, but I guess thats how they played the rest of the Skins game after Woods went down.

Cotton

Staff member
Then they will have botched the whole deal. The best time to move him was at the cut down, closer to his outing versus Houston.
They tried all summer to trade him. They just haven't had any luck. Maybe it's because he isn't very good.

Rev

Staff member
I totally agree but I just thought freaking out now was kind of Wierd. Evidently we should have freaked out when they drafted him. Yes. I know you did, Booze.

Rev

Staff member
I wonder if Collins can play the nose as well as Woods, or maybe better? I need to go back and watch, but I guess thats how they played the rest of the Skins game after Woods went down.
Collins played the nose season before last. I'm pretty sure he wore down as the season went on.

Rev

Staff member
Some company tried to trademark that phrase recently. It wasnt Rosa's either. They were denied. I dont remember what the judge said but it was something along the lines of it beimg a common phrase so it cant be used.

Cotton

Staff member
Some company tried to trademark that phrase recently. It wasnt Rosa's either. They were denied. I dont remember what the judge said but it was something along the lines of it beimg a common phrase so it cant be used.
No, it was Lebron James that tried to patent it and was told that.

Rev

Staff member

Rev

Staff member
No, it was Lebron James that tried to patent it and was told that.
Ok. Forgot who it was but he is kind of an industry by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom