2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
It’s probably a matter of degree. We all know how predictable the play calling was. Linehan had to go, but Garrett should have gone with him.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I think it's really cool that we use our scouting department as an orphanage for the lost children of the poor. There's approximately a 0.0% chance this guy would be working in the scouting department if he hadn't fucking killed his teammate and tugged on Jerry's heartstrings.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I think it's really cool that we use our scouting department as an orphanage for the lost children of the poor. There's approximately a 0.0% chance this guy would be working in the scouting department if he hadn't fucking killed his teammate and tugged on Jerry's heartstrings.
I didnt know he's working as a scout. :picard

What are we, a charity for fuck ups?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
How is it Joseph Randle doesn't have a staff job by now?

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Same, except for the fight part.
What was weird was I was also at the 1992 game with the Jason Buck crushing Stepnoski bizarro Aikman pump fake fumble Emmitt scoop and Washington defensive score play

Both plays were so similar and games we should and would have otherwise won

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Yea, I was a little too young for 92 although I was at the 2005 MNF game in Dallas with the 2 Moss TD's in the last 3 minutes or whatever, so how about that shit sandwich?

• Props
Reactions: p1_

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
What was weird was I was also at the 1992 game with the Jason Buck crushing Stepnoski bizarro Aikman pump fake fumble Emmitt scoop and Washington defensive score play

Both plays were so similar and games we should and would have otherwise won
Troy also had a bad red zone INT and Irvin fumbled on a slant pattern. Later on, Jimmy went ballistic on the flight home. :skurred

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Troy also had a bad red zone INT and Irvin fumbled on a slant pattern. Later on, Jimmy went ballistic on the flight home. :skurred
After a bunch of Heinekens he basically got up and unloaded on the backup center, Frank Cornish because apparently the atmosphere on the flight home wasn’t morose enough. Aikman was like “You chewed out Cornish? WTF?”

Then Jimmy went off on the referees at his next presser for not calling a safety insteadwhen Emmitt illegally batted the football forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom