2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Doesn't want to bring them up, yet brings them up again.

Can't wait until we get a chance to knock his runt dick into the dirt.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Doesn't want to bring them up, yet brings them up again.

Can't wait until we get a chance to knock his runt dick into the dirt.
You have had a negative bias about him since the day he was brought on board. The only thing I have heard from you isn’t about his performance but that he is small and that’s the total sum of your characterization of him. Beasley had a positive career with Dallas even though he asked for more money than think he should have.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You have had a negative bias about him since the day he was brought on board. The only thing I have heard from you isn’t about his performance but that he is small and that’s the total sum of your characterization of him. Beasley had a positive career with Dallas even though he asked for more money than think he should have.
And, now he is being a whiny douchenozzle.

data

Forbes #1
So the St Louis Blues win with an interim coach and the Toronto Raptors with a first-year coach, beating another 1st-year-coach-champion in Steve Kerr. Sigh.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

p1_

DCC 4Life
[h=1]Dallas Cowboys Takes on Amari's Contract Mindset, Dak Prescott Accuracy, And Randy Gregory[/h]

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
There is no "and". I'm just stating a fact.
I’m just wondering how this response has anything to do with my statement that booze has been a Beasley hater since he joined the Cowboys and it was always about his size. If he has become a whiner since he left so be it but that’s really not related to my response to booze.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I’m just wondering how this response has anything to do with my statement that booze has been a Beasley hater since he joined the Cowboys and it was always about his size. If he has become a whiner since he left so be it but that’s really not related to my response to booze.
seems to me Booze hated on the shrimp well before these recent barbs by Bease. I mean basically throughout his Cowboys tenure.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
seems to me Booze hated on the shrimp well before these recent barbs by Bease. I mean basically throughout his Cowboys tenure.
Yes he did as a matter of record.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
He was a whiner while he was here as well. I seem to recall him on Twitter telling people to eat a dick. Its just out in the open more now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom