2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Unfortunately, this just demonstrates he doesn't get it. Did he ever look in the mirror and ask WHY he didn't play that much nickel? Or for that matter why he was a healthy scratch at times? Good players find a way to get on the field. Especially pass rushers.

I mean, they didn't sit him on passing downs because he was just so great at rushing the passer.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Unfortunately, this just demonstrates he doesn't get it. Did he ever look in the mirror and ask WHY he didn't play that much nickel? Or for that matter why he was a healthy scratch at times? Good players find a way to get on the field. Especially pass rushers.

I mean, they didn't sit him on passing downs because he was just so great at rushing the passer.
He will probably get his chance to prove himself one way or another this season.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Garrett apparently told Irving to go smoke as much weed as he wanted, that the team didn’t need him, and that he was a distraction.

:lol

Awesome.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Garrett apparently told Irving to go smoke as much weed as he wanted, that the team didn’t need him, and that he was a distraction.

:lol

Awesome.
Honestly, dude was a constant headache. It could have been something great, but no...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Honestly, dude was a constant headache. It could have been something great, but no...
He was the worst kind of guy. He just didn't want to play football. They should never have given him the 2nd round tender last year. They knew him best and should have realized he was a bad investment. They should have tried to move him for a late round pick if nothing else. Now they are $2.5 million short and don't have the player.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
It's honestly a perfect contract. If we draft a guy and don't want to keep 3 slot guys on the roster he should be pretty easy to cut with no harm.
I think Austin is also our put returner, where he showed well last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom