2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
This is some terrible performance by the NFC offense. The QBs have been dreadful. Russell holding the ball forever and Trubisky just sucks period.

Also wtf is the NFC playing their RBs as pass rushers?

lostxn

DCC 4Life
This sure looks like the Linehan offense plus a few trick plays that aren't working.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Thats 2.5 hours I'll never get back. Kellen sucks.
Although I do agree with you I wouldnt put much stock in the Pro Bowl.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Yeah, it's hard to call since the schmuck was just anointed too, he was probably getting tips from Garrett the whole time anyway. Speaking of Garrett, there were a few times I wanted to smack that silly grin off of his face so that was familiar.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Nor do I. But it would have been epic if they came out and put their stamp on the game instead of acting like a stooge like everyone else.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Nor do I. But it would have been epic if they came out and put their stamp on the game instead of acting like a stooge like everyone else.
Wilson played like he could not give one shit about being there... and Trubisky played like he didn't know which team he was playing for. Don't know whose INT was worse, Theelan's or Trubisky 's.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Wilson played like he could not give one shit about being there... and Trubisky played like he didn't know which team he was playing for. Don't know whose INT was worse, Theelan's or Trubisky 's.
I don’t anyone on the AFC side really cared about being there, either.

p1_

DCC 4Life
[h=1]Talkin' Cowboys: Where Can The Offense Grow?[/h]

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don’t anyone on the AFC side really cared about being there, either.
When you have Zeke running around playing DE and Jalen Ramsey out there at WR it really just becomes a joke. I get that the guys are just having fun but it's not any fun to watch. It's just sort of a joke.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
When you have Zeke running around playing DE and Jalen Ramsey out there at WR it really just becomes a joke. I get that the guys are just having fun but it's not any fun to watch. It's just sort of a joke.
It was a complete joke. There were players on both squads playing other positions just for shits and giggles. The game was always a waste of time before, but this one was insulting to fans. It was terrible.

p1_

DCC 4Life

i just liked this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom