2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
No doubt Dak and the current roster in place have the talent to get to the SB...afterall, outside of maybe 3 players the Rams and Cowboys have similar talent.

But much, much different coaching staffs.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No doubt Dak and the current roster in place have the talent to get to the SB...afterall, outside of maybe 3 players the Rams and Cowboys have similar talent.

But much, much different coaching staffs.
Yeah it's not as much about a talent gap as it is about having elite level coaching making the difference. We don't have it and we won't next year either. The best you can hope for is the refs botching some stuff in our favor to win some games in the playoffs. Shit the Rams have elite coaching and still needed that.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Looks pretty stoned to me.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep, still don't give a shit about the game. It's not even an honor anymore to play in it. Fuck Mitchell Trubisky is a replacement at the probowl.

It's sad too because it used to have a different feel to it back in the Irvin, Aikman and Emmitt days.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Grrrreat, instant justification for Jones to not just keep him around but extend him. The PFWA writers probably thought, hey let's vote Garrett coach of the year, guaranteed material for the future!

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Grrrreat, instant justification for Jones to not just keep him around but extend him. The PFWA writers probably thought, hey let's vote Garrett coach of the year, guaranteed material for the future!
That was from 2017....

DLK150

DCC 4Life
That was from 2017....
Oops. I didn't look closely enough, it just wouldn't have surprised me. I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being McVay or Nagy this year then. Don't pay much attention to that sort of thing.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Oops. I didn't look closely enough, it just wouldn't have surprised me. I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being McVay or Nagy this year then. Don't pay much attention to that sort of thing.
I think it was Nagy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom