Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Lee has been pretty good filling in for LVE too. Glad he's still around and he's a stand up guy.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Good.

I am not yet convinced Prescott deserves what I consider Russell Wilson money.

Let him bet on himself.
He’s lucky threw that game opening pick vs the Giants.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Good.

I am not yet convinced Prescott deserves what I consider Russell Wilson money.

Let him bet on himself.
Me too.

He's having his best year ever, but the same argument applies to him as everyone says about Garrett. He's surrounded by literally TONS of talent, and yet, he's not putting up MVP numbers either. He's putting up good not great numbers. Whether that is on him or it's on the coach, or more realistically, what balance of him versus the coach, is debatable, but I would be reluctant to sink a ton of money into Prescott especially if I'm about to be changing head coaches. Your next coach may not love Prescott.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Me too.

He's having his best year ever, but the same argument applies to him as everyone says about Garrett. He's surrounded by literally TONS of talent, and yet, he's not putting up MVP numbers either. He's putting up good not great numbers. Whether that is on him or it's on the coach, or more realistically, what balance of him versus the coach, is debatable, but I would be reluctant to sink a ton of money into Prescott especially if I'm about to be changing head coaches. Your next coach may not love Prescott.
Sure, but the Garrett argument applies here, right? If you move on, you have to select a replacement, and who is available that will get you more wins than Dak? Keep in mind, the last time they were faced with this decision, the brain trust wanted Paxton Lynch and Connor Cook who have a combined *1* NFL win in their combined 7 seasons of play.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Me too.

The other factor here is that Dak may not want to sign until he sees who the HC will be. A team like the Steelers, Saints, Colts, or Bears might be more attractive for a variety of reasons.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I want no part of forcing coaches on the next HC. Clean house and let him choose his staff.
Of course but it's not unusual for a new head coach to keep some assistants he likes. Just saying I don't have a problem with them. Richard, Marinelli, Garrett, l have problems with.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Cowboys LG Connor Williams (knee) will undergo arthroscopic knee surgery on Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom