2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
So the same team that put Gregory and Hardy on the field is cutting Taco, a player we need, for his "bad attitude." This season is fool's gold like all the rest. We're never going to a SB with this braintrust.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Someone needs to tack this shit to the War Room wall so we learn something.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
So the same team that put Gregory and Hardy on the field is cutting Taco, a player we need, for his "bad attitude." This season is fool's gold like all the rest. We're never going to a SB with this braintrust.
Not sure either Gregory or Hardy would be considered as having a bad attitude towards the team. Not to mention, both of them are infinitely more talented than Taco.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Not sure either Gregory or Hardy would be considered as having a bad attitude towards the team. Not to mention, both of them are infinitely more talented than Taco.
And Taco is more talented than the Ordinary Joes we're currently running out there. I wish they'd clarify what "bad attitude" means. Is he missing practice? No. Is he provoking fights? No. Suspended for drugs? No. Is he a social media knucklehead? Yes, but so was Beasley. If he's blowing off the film room or being insubordinate, let us know. In pre-season, he seemed to "get" that this was his last chance and performed accordingly. His reward? Banishment. There are two sane options here: trade him or play him, not release him for nothing. We're not so deep on the line that we can afford to exile him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'll take my chances with a motivated Taco over Jackson. For that matter, what has Armstrong done recently?
So you are comparing a player who was a first round bust to a 4th round pick and a 5th round pick.

And you are injecting imaginary motivation into it as well.

Makes total sense.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
So you are comparing a player who was a first round bust to a 4th round pick and a 5th round pick.

And you are injecting imaginary motivation into it as well.

Makes total sense.
One was good enough to go in the first round in the first place and did well against starters this August when he got his chance. The others are scrubs with "good" attitudes (which trumps all in Dallas these days).

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
"Singleton"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom