• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
      Wow.
      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Just got an alert from Bleacher Report that Prescott is asking for $40m????

Go F yourself.

https://twitter.com/SlaterNFL/status...11483473600514
        Thatís totally ridiculous. Where does he come off thinking he is top tier material. He is between 2 and 3. Pay him in that category because he doesnít deserve what upper tiers are going for. Just because they get paid doesnít mean he deserves the same just because he has a contract coming up. You donít advance with the elite unless you are elite and there is no reasonable argument that says he is remotely on that level. He might get there but there is still a pretty wide gap to close.
        Since Day One

Comment

Yeah not sure I really believe that source. Or Dak's agent has gone off the rails. Either way at that amount of money I just use my franchise tag on Dak. No QB is getting 40 mil a year. And Dak certainly doesn't deserve that. Hell Dak would tell you he doesn't deserve that.

Comment

• At this point 32 AAV would be my ceiling for him, Wilson just got 35 AAV like 2 months ago, if Prescott is asking for that or more they are literally insane. If they refuse to sign for ~32 a year I'd focus on Cooper/Elliott and just franchise him, I'd imagine the 2020 franchise number will be somewhere around 32-33 anyway, and if he plays like he did over the last half of 2018 this season and next you at least feel justified in giving him 35+ a year.

Comment

• As an aside, this is what you get when you have a couple of good old country boys spouting off bullshit every time they have a mic in their face. I can guarantee you that if Dak Prescott played for the Tennessee Titans they wouldn't be asking for 40/year. When you're an owner with a reputation for being player-friendly, and then you exacerbate that by needlessly talking about how "Prescott deserves it as much as anybody" and "Elliott's deal starts at Gurley's and then we'll go from there", of course you're going to get agents with completely ridiculous negotiating positions.

Comment

JFC
                2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/201...ekiel-elliott/

Gurode higher than Stepnoski? Hmmm. I just can't forget all those snaps he airmailed.

Comment

• I just give up.

Comment

• Originally posted by bbgun View Post
                      https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/201...ekiel-elliott/

Gurode higher than Stepnoski? Hmmm. I just can't forget all those snaps he airmailed.
                      Hats off to my bro. KD. But Cole Beasley?

Comment

• Murray 62 and Zeke 35.....

#Fire Garrett

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                          I just give up.
                          2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

I just give up.

defense wins championships

Comment

Hats off to my bro. KD. But Cole Beasley?
                              Yeah Cole Beasley. You were wrong about him from the start.
                              Since Day One

Comment

• Just on that first page, how are Beasley and Miles Austin ahead of Novacek?
                                2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Comment

Working...
                                X