X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by p1_ View Post

now that is most definitely a surprise, if true.

Pretty sure it's not true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post

Pretty sure it's not true.
      #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post

We aren't.
        We damn well better.

Comment

• Feel like this team SHOULD be 3-0 to open the season. And certainly 4 of the first 6 are very, very winnable.

Can we be 5-1 by beating one of either Green Bay or New Orleans?

Comment

• Michael Gallup: Kellen, he just, hes showing a whole different way for everybody. Hes trying to change things up, put people in different spots. Hes trying to let Dak throw the deep ball because Dak wants to throw the deep ball. Kellen coming in here, hes a younger guy just like us, so hes thinking the same way we are. He wants to take the big shots, have a fun game.

I love reading stuff like this. Please let it carry over onto the field in games.
            2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• There is just no excuse for this team not to go safety hunting. I swear, if they just roll with George Iloka all season, I'll be so pissed.

Karl Joseph is at best part of a three safety group in Oakland where he's kinda the odd man out long term (they did not pick up his 5th year option).

Josh Jones is now the third man in a safety group in Green Bay (they just drafted a first round safety and also paid Adrian Amos a big FA contract.

Either of those guys should be attainable. If not, Eric Berry is still out there.

If they think they are just fine with an Iloka/Heath combo at SS, I just don't know what it will take for this team to do something about the safety position.

Comment

• Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
                There is just no excuse for this team not to go safety hunting. I swear, if they just roll with George Iloka all season, I'll be so pissed.

Karl Joseph is at best part of a three safety group in Oakland where he's kinda the odd man out long term (they did not pick up his 5th year option).

Josh Jones is now the third man in a safety group in Green Bay (they just drafted a first round safety and also paid Adrian Amos a big FA contract.

Either of those guys should be attainable. If not, Eric Berry is still out there.

If they think they are just fine with an Iloka/Heath combo at SS, I just don't know what it will take for this team to do something about the safety position.
                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Heard the Fan talking about how Garrett said he's been more involved with the offense this season than he has in several years. So many young coaches, he said.

Probably old news, but I knew that would make everyone feel better about things.
                  2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Comment

• Heath played 97% of the defensive snaps last season, barring injury or Berry signing a very, very cheap 1 year deal, you should expect to see him out there the vast majority of the time again.

Comment

• Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
                      There is just no excuse for this team not to go safety hunting. I swear, if they just roll with George Iloka all season, I'll be so pissed.

You shouldn't have faith that they will do something sensible about this position by now. I dont understand the thinking at all.
                      #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Damn Mike!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                            He's been on 1 winning team in his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post

He's been on 1 winning team in his career.
                              Let the man have his moment

Comment

• We signed Alfred Morris again... Don't think it needs it's own thread.
                                Last edited by Cowboysrock55; 07-29-2019, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X