2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Garrett getting fired is just a pipedream anyway, there's zero chance he doesn't get an extension. Jerry knows he's too old to go through the training of another HC
I get the feeling Stephen is over Garrett. If we fail, I think it’s he and Jerry doing battle. Don’t think it’s insignificant that Garrett is seeing the last year of his contract.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I get the feeling Stephen is over Garrett. If we fail, I think it’s he and Jerry doing battle. Don’t think it’s insignificant that Garrett is seeing the last year of his contract.
Once Jerry's gone I can see Garrett gone too, but Jerry will win the battle of keeping him right now.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Garrett getting fired is just a pipedream anyway, there's zero chance he doesn't get an extension. Jerry knows he's too old to go through the training of another HC
“training”

:window

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You don't have to fire someone whose contract is up

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Josh Jones just released in Green Bay. I still think I’d give him a chance here.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Josh Jones just released in Green Bay. I still think I’d give him a chance here.
I mean Wilson has looked great but I'm with you. Heath is a very weak starter. If you can bring in another talented guy to round out what is likely 4 safeties on the roster I'd say why not? At least then you have a couple more options if anyone opens their eyes and sees what Heath is.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I really liked this guy coming out of the draft. I'm surprised he washed out of Green Bay so quickly.

I'd bring him in and give him a look. Young with talent.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I mean Wilson has looked great but I'm with you. Heath is a very weak starter. If you can bring in another talented guy to round out what is likely 4 safeties on the roster I'd say why not? At least then you have a couple more options if anyone opens their eyes and sees what Heath is.
Yeah I’m getting cautiously optimistic about Wilson. Maybe he’s another Woods.

But a former second rounder simply will have talent that you still cannot simply assume from a guy like Wilson yet.

And if I have to cut Kavon Frazier, oh well.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah I’m getting cautiously optimistic about Wilson. Maybe he’s another Woods.

But a former second rounder simply will have talent that you still cannot simply assume from a guy like Wilson yet.

And if I have to cut Kavon Frazier, oh well.
The biggest problembw with Wilson is his size. He just isn't very big and never will be. But some times size doesn't matter that much and as long as he stays healthy I'd say he doesn't need to be big to play safety for us.

But why not being in legit competition. We wanted to with Illoka but he is clearly washed up.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
I really liked this guy coming out of the draft. I'm surprised he washed out of Green Bay so quickly.

I'd bring him in and give him a look. Young with talent.
He doesn't have any talent for the position, which is why he washed out.

He was an athletic freak guy who ended up overdrafted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom