X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas Cowboys Takes on Amari's Contract Mindset, Dak Prescott Accuracy, And Randy Gregory

defense wins championships

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

There is no "and". I'm just stating a fact.
      Iím just wondering how this response has anything to do with my statement that booze has been a Beasley hater since he joined the Cowboys and it was always about his size. If he has become a whiner since he left so be it but thatís really not related to my response to booze.
      Since Day One

Comment

• Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post

Iím just wondering how this response has anything to do with my statement that booze has been a Beasley hater since he joined the Cowboys and it was always about his size. If he has become a whiner since he left so be it but thatís really not related to my response to booze.
        seems to me Booze hated on the shrimp well before these recent barbs by Bease. I mean basically throughout his Cowboys tenure.

Comment

• Originally posted by p1_ View Post

seems to me Booze hated on the shrimp well before these recent barbs by Bease. I mean basically throughout his Cowboys tenure.
          Yes he did as a matter of record.
          Since Day One

Comment

He was a whiner while he was here as well. I seem to recall him on Twitter telling people to eat a dick. Its just out in the open more now.
            #Fire Garrett

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev View Post

He was a whiner while he was here as well. I seem to recall him on Twitter telling people to eat a dick. Its just out in the open more now.
              This boards citizens say things like that frequently. I guess we are a bunch of whiners.
              Since Day One

Comment

This boards citizens say things like that frequently. I guess we are a bunch of whiners.
                Most of it when he was here was typical message board bitching, the shit he's getting now is because he's acting like a gf that got dumped and the guy has moved on
                2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post

Most of it when he was here was typical message board bitching, the shit he's getting now is because he's acting like a gf that got dumped and the guy has moved on
                  Still he had a pretty good career here and that is what is at issue with me over Mr, boozes comment. He just wouldn't recognize tha Beasley was a pretty good athlete and footballer while in Dallas.
                  Since Day One

Comment

• Get out your lotion, mschmidt64

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                      Get out your lotion, mschmidt64

Comment

• You agree?
                        2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• The Blitz: Wrapping Up The Dallas Cowboys Offseason

Comment

• 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

You agree?
                              I'd probably take Norman over B. Jones and Saquon over Zeke. Just slight edges.

Definitely Wentz over Dak. Mainly because he's throwing with more anticipation and aggression. If Dak shows that he can take that step in and improve in those areas, I'd probably lean Dak.

Comment

• Norman is 33, I'd take Byron at this point. Other than that the only Cowboy I wouldn't take is Dak, although that's mostly a tossup, and Frederick, but only because we haven't seen him play since the condition that he had. He's clearly a better player than Kelce. I'd lean Barkley also but that's purely because of the off field bullshit with Elliott, on the field I'm going Elliott every time.

Comment

Working...
                                X