Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
"The Process"? Seriously? :doh

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Why would they even ask this dumb ass question?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Charlton, like Gathers, is just about out of time. This is his third training camp and he’s been gifted starter minutes. And yet all the talk is about him having to step up, not that he’s actually stepping up.

I’d be actively shopping him to see what I could get. Maybe he needs a fresh start. I’ll be honest I never loved this pick.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Charlton, like Gathers, is just about out of time. This is his third training camp and he’s been gifted starter minutes. And yet all the talk is about him having to step up, not that he’s actually stepping up.

I’d be actively shopping him to see what I could get. Maybe he needs a fresh start. I’ll be honest I never loved this pick.
I think a first round pick needs another season at least if you are going to give Rico that long. I dont think Taco will amount to much but lets give him another year to see if something happens.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Nobody will be giving shit for him.

He will end up being like a Bobby Carpenter fire sale.

Find some other team that wants to dump their first round waste and go with an even swap.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Nobody will be giving shit for him.

He will end up being like a Bobby Carpenter fire sale.

Find some other team that wants to dump their first round waste and go with an even swap.
Karl Joseph

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Cowboys insist they have made solid offers to Ezekiel Elliott, Dak Prescott and Amari Cooper that would at least be in the top-five contracts at their positions and have been frustrated at the lack of engagement in negotiations, according to a source. On Sunday, Jerry Jones reiterated he does not have a timeline for the deals to be done but believes all three will get done. "The results are too good for them and too good for the Cowboys," Jones said. "Think about it a minute. The results are too good for them and too good for the Cowboys. That always happen when it's good for both of them."

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
The Cowboys insist they have made solid offers to Ezekiel Elliott, Dak Prescott and Amari Cooper that would at least be in the top-five contracts at their positions and have been frustrated at the lack of engagement in negotiations, according to a source. On Sunday, Jerry Jones reiterated he does not have a timeline for the deals to be done but believes all three will get done. "The results are too good for them and too good for the Cowboys," Jones said. "Think about it a minute. The results are too good for them and too good for the Cowboys. That always happen when it's good for both of them."
Sounds like Dallas is about to be a market setter at RB.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Or Josh Jackson in GB.
Just get this guy out a here and take his hot boys shit with him. This defense gonna be too good to have such a shitty label.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Wait...what? Noah Brown is not an established NFL WR in the least. He is a watered down H-back and can do little else but block.

Every time Stephen Jones speaks we are all stupider for having listened.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Yes, this fucking idiot just referred to himself in the third person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom