X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
    Is this an NFL Strike One as well? I don't recall any mention of a failed test also.
    defense wins championships

Comment

• Comment

• 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
          It's honestly a perfect contract. If we draft a guy and don't want to keep 3 slot guys on the roster he should be pretty easy to cut with no harm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

It's honestly a perfect contract. If we draft a guy and don't want to keep 3 slot guys on the roster he should be pretty easy to cut with no harm.
            I think Austin is also our put returner, where he showed well last year.
            defense wins championships

Comment

• suck a dick

Comment

• Originally posted by bbgun View Post

suck a dick
                GTFO of here with this nonsense. It's not like we get more home games than other teams. Plus, we have to play on a short week. This is dumb.
                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Well, it certainly helps not to have to play a road game on four days' rest.

Comment

suck a dick
                    A whole fucking bag of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

GTFO of here with this nonsense. It's not like we get more home games than other teams. Plus, we have to play on a short week. This is dumb.
                      Yeah... besides, the Cowboys have that deal w/ the Salvation Army to "kickoff" their annual fund raising drive every year. The NFL is not gonna mess with that.

Comment

Well, it certainly helps not to have to play a road game on four days' rest.
                        I always thought that was the point. Didn't the team promise to play every Thanksgiving provided it was a home game? no one else wanted to play on the holiday. Now that everyone plays on Thursdays and the league has become further profit driven the other owners want a piece of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoop View Post

I always thought that was the point. Didn't the team promise to play every Thanksgiving provided it was a home game? no one else wanted to play on the holiday. Now that everyone plays on Thursdays and the league has become further profit driven the other owners want a piece of it.
                          This happened in the 70's and the 90's and again now.

They even took the game from Dallas in the 70's, the ratings bombed, and they just about immediately restored it.

In the 1990's the Lions went so far to say they didn't want to get caught in the Dallas hate and asked for the league to leave their tradition alone.

I guess every 20 years or so someone's got to make a stink.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                                Good to hear. He very well could beast out this year.
                                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X