X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L.T. Fan View Post

Is this a warmup interview to the Cowboys HC job if Garrett canít make the hurdle?
    Eff that.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post

Foles holds all the cards here. If the Eagles get cute and franchise him, he can sign it right away, put them on the hook for $25M or he can refuse to sign and hold their cap hostage since they have to clear the space to extend the tag.
        Which is exactly what I hope he does.
        No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

Comment

• I liked what Gallup brought to the table, but I am not convinced that we don't need even more talent at the position.

Comment

• Damn. Talk about encouraging a young staff to do the run-around on their head coach....

Comment

I liked what Gallup brought to the table, but I am not convinced that we don't need even more talent at the position.
              I think part of it is the role he is playing in the offense. He doesn't get a lot of the easy pitch and catches. He gets more of the deep balls and lower percentage throws.

Comment

I liked what Gallup brought to the table, but I am not convinced that we don't need even more talent at the position.
                I think we do. We're gonna draft an TE, but I think we also grab another Ced Wilson ish type.
                defense wins championships

Comment

• Originally posted by p1_ View Post

I think we do. We're gonna draft an TE, but I think we also grab another Ced Wilson ish type.
                  If we draft a WR higher than the 5th I am not going to be happy, unless it is some gem that magically fell and we grab him as a steal.
                  2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

If we draft a WR higher than the 5th I am not going to be happy, unless it is some gem that magically fell and we grab him as a steal.
                    If it's a stud slot receiver I'd be ok. Otherwise I'm with you.

Comment

• Comment

So, assume Beasley hits the road. You still want to push off on a WR until the 5th?

I wouldn't be upset if we used as high as a third on one. We need more weapons on offense.

Comment

So, assume Beasley hits the road. You still want to push off on a WR until the 5th?

I wouldn't be upset if we used as high as a third on one. We need more weapons on offense.
                          Yes, my stance would still hold. Cooper can play the slot at times if needed, and we can get a Beasley replacement later in the draft or in FA. 1-800-Slot-Guys
                          2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Ditto
                            I think we have much more pressing needs right now than another WR.

Comment

• Cedric Wilson

Comment

Yes, my stance would still hold. Cooper can play the slot at times if needed, and we can get a Beasley replacement later in the draft or in FA. 1-800-Slot-Guys
                                This just tells me you haven't studied this WR group very well.

You go into the fifth round, you are not getting a quality slot guy.

Isabella and Hart are the two best and they are likely gone before the 4th.

I guess you could go grab a guy like Renfrow around there.

Comment

Working...
                                X