2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
[h=1]2018 Dallas Cowboys Year End Special[/h]

midswat

... soon
Not been keeping up.... what dipshitty things has your cowboys been up to lately?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Not been keeping up.... what dipshitty things has your cowboys been up to lately?
They've been running around telling everyone who will listen that they guarantee [STRIKE]Gruden[/STRIKE] Peyton will be our next head coach. And it will happen...

Soon.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
He seemed to do less clapping this year. I think all the criticism got to him.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

p1_

DCC 4Life
[h=1]Hangin' with the 'Boys: Let's Find Out[/h]
Nate is radio gold.

Newt

DCC 4Life
This is actually pretty telling. Dak gets alot of shit, rightfully so sometimes, but base on what was available in that draft we got a steal. Imagine if we would have picked Paxton Lynch or Connor Cook? Dak just needs his Andy Reid, someone that can get the most out of his talents.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Not really Cowboys stuff, but what's the scuttlebutt on what the Giants and Skins are going to do at QB? Will the Giants draft a QB at 6 or keep trying Eli? And the Skins obviously need a QB desperately with Smith's injury, (And IMO they needed one anyway.)

Newt

DCC 4Life
Not really Cowboys stuff, but what's the scuttlebutt on what the Giants and Skins are going to do at QB? Will the Giants draft a QB at 6 or keep trying Eli? And the Skins obviously need a QB desperately with Smith's injury, (And IMO they needed one anyway.)
I'm curious to see what the Eagles do with Foles and Wentz. Would they be willing to trade one within the division? I read something earlier about Jacksonville being a possible landing place for Foles but it will be interesting to see what happens. And do they entertain the idea of keeping Foles over Wentz?

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I'm curious to see what the Eagles do with Foles and Wentz. Would they be willing to trade one within the division? I read something earlier about Jacksonville being a possible landing place for Foles but it will be interesting to see what happens. And do they entertain the idea of keeping Foles over Wentz?
I don’t think they ever considered keeping Foles over Wentz. Foles is getting the franchise tag so they can trade him.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Most expect the Giants to go QB at 6, the good thing is that this class is pretty much all over the place and they're just as likely to end up with a bust as they are to find a franchise guy. The Skins are more up in the air and is pretty much a toss up as far as what they'll do in the 1st, but most expect them to at least spend a pick on a QB in the mid-round, if not the 1st.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
This is actually pretty telling. Dak gets alot of shit, rightfully so sometimes, but base on what was available in that draft we got a steal. Imagine if we would have picked Paxton Lynch or Connor Cook? Dak just needs his Andy Reid, someone that can get the most out of his talents.
Dak is rounding the corner and if history is any prior indicator this should be “his” year.

My my main complaint about Dak wasn’t about Dak himself, but that we started him at a time during his rookie season when Tony Romo was healthy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don’t think they ever considered keeping Foles over Wentz. Foles is getting the franchise tag so they can trade him.
Foles holds all the cards here. If the Eagles get cute and franchise him, he can sign it right away, put them on the hook for $25M or he can refuse to sign and hold their cap hostage since they have to clear the space to extend the tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom