2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I would just franchise him and see how he plays under a new head coach especially if it’s Riley or Meyer before I would give him a long term contract.
Yeah do something for another year stall needs to happen. I was jumping on his bandwagon earlier in the season but the last 4 games he looks like his second year. Don’t pull the contract out for now. Send him a message by doing nothing now.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Tristan Vizcaino was the full time kicker for one year in college, in 2017, and went 12/19 on FG's. Nick Rose was the full time kicker for two years, in 2014 and 2015, and went a combined 27/38.

So that's cool.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Yeah do something for another year stall needs to happen. I was jumping on his bandwagon earlier in the season but the last 4 games he looks like his second year. Don’t pull the contract out for now. Send him a message by doing nothing now.
I liked this strategy better when it was the slurs screwing up the Kirk Cousins contract.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Cowboys cut Maher and decided on Kai Forbath.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I'm sure Forbath will be equally as shitty in the long run but maybe he can make a few kicks in the short run.
Exactly. You hope for lightning in a bottle, then in the offseason the new coach needs to bring in a real kicker.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Exactly. You hope for lightning in a bottle, then in the offseason the new coach needs to bring in a real kicker.
Yea, I'm pretty sure we could pick a kicker off a top 25 team out of a hat and it's at least 50/50 that they're as good or better than these chucklefucks.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yea, I'm pretty sure we could pick a kicker off a top 25 team out of a hat and it's at least 50/50 that they're as good or better than these chucklefucks.
I don't know why but this made me lol.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom