2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Eh. I may be speaking out of my ass but I'm assuming he's getting way more playing time in miami than he would've gotten here, especially on passing downs. Unless there's some sensible argument that he should've been playing ahead of Lawrence or Quinn, which is hard to argue.

I'm also assuming it's a different scheme considering Quinn looks much better here than he ever did in Miami.

Taco may be playing better in Miami but he's still nowhere near the level Quinn is at and likely never will be. I'll take Quinn 100 times out of 100.

You most definitely take Quinn.

We can always get Taco back. I think both Quinn amd Taco are going to be FA?

Not that I'm advocating that. He is dead to me after the damn Taco celebration and coining the Hot Boyz nickname.

Looking like we will have to put DE on the needs list this offseason for what seems like a yearly thing.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:rofl

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:picard

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
WGAS. He is hurt now and has been subpar all year. And he is a free agent. Cutting this Hot Boy would send a nice message, but it won't happen.
Just another guy who has let the success go to his head. You'd think a guy who has had to work to so hard to stick in the NFL would continue on that path. He hasn't. Good riddance after this year and get a real NT type.

p1_

DCC 4Life
WGAS. He is hurt now and has been subpar all year. And he is a free agent. Cutting this Hot Boy would send a nice message, but it won't happen.
that would be a nice Jimmy style move.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Bennett, Woods should both be gone.

Quinn has had a great year but he feels like a wasted mercenary, not a building block. He's probably gone too.

DeMarcus Lawrence, man, woof. Shoulda traded that guy for a first and third, not signed him to that deal. Kinda saw that one coming a mile away, sadly.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I liked how Aikman kept bringing up how Dallas doesn’t disguise on defense at all.

Garrett has Jimmy Johnson balls, but Dave Campo Dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom