2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Jesus. This is basically them going "They want kickers? We'll give some fucking kickers."
Are you happy now?

Now which one do you want?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
This comment right here is a perfect example of the loser mentality that permeates through this organization.

“We’re bringing three different kickers in -- not to say we’re making that decision,” Garrett said. “We just want to see these guys, just like we would if we were bringing in other players at other positions.”
My problem with the comment is it's yet another example of the constant coddling that goes on within this organization.

I'd have actually gained a sliver of respect for Garrett if he went the Mike Tomlin route and bluntly said something like, "we're bringing in three kickers because right now the misses from intermediate range are killing us."

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

Jesus. This is basically them going "They want kickers? We'll give some fucking kickers."
At least Nick Rose has kicking NFL experience and is 11/14 for his career.

His 75% conversion rate is a significant improvement the 67% conversion rate we're getting from Maher this season.

If he shows he can drill 45 yard kicks with regularity, I'd make the change and send Maher packing.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Yeah time to clean house. Whole team is soft
Ladoceur played for Parcells, kinda weird to hear him say this...especially with all the kickers we've been through in that time.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Parcells has been gone a long time. The country club is back
So L.P. should know better than getting chummy with kicker. Did he mourn for Bailey, who was money for years?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

We didn't sign any of the kickers, shocked I tell you, shocked!!!

This team only cares aboit being buddies and doesn't give a shit about winning.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
We didn't sign any of the kickers, shocked I tell you, shocked!!!

This team only cares aboit being buddies and doesn't give a shit about winning.
WTH man? Do you want one of the two most senior players here being uncomfortable?

data

Forbes #1
Everyone is so concerned about being buddies they forget that winning is what actually matters. Do you want to win a Suoerbowl or do you want to have only friends on the team?
Put an end-of-year bonus on LP's contract based upon FG % and his tune will change.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
So L.P. should know better than getting chummy with kicker. Did he mourn for Bailey, who was money for years?
He probably felt the same way, but no one asked him about it. I don't think it's going to affect the way he snaps the ball, so WGAS.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
He probably felt the same way, but no one asked him about it. I don't think it's going to affect the way he snaps the ball, so WGAS.
This team needs an attitude makeover, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom