Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2019 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread


  • #2
    #Fire Garrett

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Rev View Post
      That's odd because there was just that article where he said he would step down to keep Kris Richard. I don't put much stock in this tweet other than Marinelli isn't planning to retire.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by boozeman View Post
        what, to go to Miami and coach their offensive line? Lateral move makes no sense.
        defense wins championships

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by p1_ View Post

          what, to go to Miami and coach their offensive line? Lateral move makes no sense.
          I can't imagine he leaves unless Dallas doesn't want him.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

            I can't imagine he leaves unless Dallas doesn't want him.
            I cant imagine they wouldnt want him.
            defense wins championships

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by p1_ View Post

              I cant imagine they wouldnt want him.
              I agree. Unless we bring in a new offensive coordinator who has his guy.

              Comment


              • #8

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DLK150 View Post
                  It's funny but not actually true. Garrett is either a bad coach or he isn't. Winning 11 games or 7 shouldn't really matter. But I get that Jerry doesn't see it that way.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

                    It's funny but not actually true. Garrett is either a bad coach or he isn't. Winning 11 games or 7 shouldn't really matter. But I get that Jerry doesn't see it that way.
                    Thats all that matters and makes this tweet true with this team.
                    #Fire Garrett

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Rev View Post

                      Thats all that matters and makes this tweet true with this team.
                      It's sad that we have to hope for a less talented roster in order to fire our coach. Those two things shouldn't be connected.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DLK150 View Post
                        Vomit

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

                          That's odd because there was just that article where he said he would step down to keep Kris Richard. I don't put much stock in this tweet other than Marinelli isn't planning to retire.
                          I think he said "he would do whatever it takes" to facilitate Richard staying. I assume that could have meant "except retiring or agreeing to a demotion." He may have meant he's willing to share duties, let Richard have more input, etc.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post

                            I think he said "he would do whatever it takes" to facilitate Richard staying. I assume that could have meant "except retiring or agreeing to a demotion." He may have meant he's willing to share duties, let Richard have more input, etc.
                            He actually went specifically in to the fact that titles don't matter to him.


                            "Iíll do whatever the Cowboys need to be done for us to keep Kris Richard,'' defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli tells me in an exclusive visit. "I only care about on
                            whatís best for the players. I donít care about titles. Having Kris here is best for the players. Thatís I am in favor of.''

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Couchcoach View Post

                              Vomit
                              Thatís brutal.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X