Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's odd because there was just that article where he said he would step down to keep Kris Richard. I don't put much stock in this tweet other than Marinelli isn't planning to retire.

DLK150

DCC 4Life

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's funny but not actually true. Garrett is either a bad coach or he isn't. Winning 11 games or 7 shouldn't really matter. But I get that Jerry doesn't see it that way.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It's funny but not actually true. Garrett is either a bad coach or he isn't. Winning 11 games or 7 shouldn't really matter. But I get that Jerry doesn't see it that way.
Thats all that matters and makes this tweet true with this team.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thats all that matters and makes this tweet true with this team.
It's sad that we have to hope for a less talented roster in order to fire our coach. Those two things shouldn't be connected.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Vomit

Smitty

DCC 4Life
That's odd because there was just that article where he said he would step down to keep Kris Richard. I don't put much stock in this tweet other than Marinelli isn't planning to retire.
I think he said "he would do whatever it takes" to facilitate Richard staying. I assume that could have meant "except retiring or agreeing to a demotion." He may have meant he's willing to share duties, let Richard have more input, etc.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think he said "he would do whatever it takes" to facilitate Richard staying. I assume that could have meant "except retiring or agreeing to a demotion." He may have meant he's willing to share duties, let Richard have more input, etc.
He actually went specifically in to the fact that titles don't matter to him.

"I’ll do whatever the Cowboys need to be done for us to keep Kris Richard,'' defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli tells me in an exclusive visit. "I only care about on
what’s best for the players. I don’t care about titles. Having Kris here is best for the players. That’s I am in favor of.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom