Divisional Round 2018 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Rams | 01-12-19

GShock

DCC 4Life
So Eagles scored on 1st two possessions, and then not again.

it’s almost like a defense is permitted to make adjustments.

Well, other defenses.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Much as I can't stand the Aints, fuck the Eagles. Time to fly back to Philly, schmucks... :lol

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Wow, great game. Good to see Philly get bounced. Not sure who I'd rather see win next week. Part of me wants to see NO take out LA just because they beat us. Oh well, either way

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

data

Forbes #1
Eagles get to quick 14-0. Saints D responds and shuts them down. Good job.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
:lol

Smitty

DCC 4Life
What? That's EXACTLY what that means. One coach designed plays that neutralized the other team's strengths (jets sweeps and misdirections that took away the Dallas defense's ability to play as fast as they normally do, particularly the LBs) while the other staff ran a stale scheme with very little motion or creativity.

That's. Called. Outcoaching. :picard

That's literally the definition of it but you're so dug in on defending Garrett that you reuse to acknowledge that.
By that definition then any time you lose, you were outcoached.

Ok then, you got me. We were outcoached. We lost. I can't deny that.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
That's a stupid ass comparison. Listen, I know you're butt hurt your BF got his ass handed to him, but no need to project that ass hurt on other people.
No one got their ass handed to them. We lost a close game to an elite team on the road. Well, except maybe everyone's favorite coach Kris Richard, he kinda sucked balls.

I'm not "projecting" ass hurtedness on anyone. You guys are asking whether we should want the Eagles to win because you are sore that we lost and want to blame someone. That's ass hurt.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

Motherfucker, I hate our fans.
The first three 8-8 seasons are of such little consequence to any evaluation of what is happening right now that it is basically straight up dishonesty in terms of the people trying to use it to make an argument for firing him. Way more important is 3 division titles in 5 years, and in the other two years, you missed your best player(s) for parts or all of the season. Any evaluation that doesn't weigh that perspective infinitely more heavily is simply flawed.

Way more relevant would be an argument that in those 3 division winning years, we haven't moved past the divisional round. That's fair. Might be time to find someone who can get the team over the hump. That is a fair argument and one I'd be concerned enough about that I wouldn't lock up the coach for a massive extension. I also wouldn't bring back the OC.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Gee. The Wildcard round and then get bounced. Whoopity fucking Doo. Call me a cynic, but after more than a decade with that clapping android, I expect more than 2 wildcard round wins.
I was giving you guys shit on that one. But technically he has.

Top Bottom