Divisional Round 2018 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Rams | 01-12-19

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Wonder what the Eagles can get for Wentz?
I think this is a legitimate question. I'm assuming Wentz is going into the final year of his contract. Foles brought them a Lombardi, making a run in another.
Seriously, what do you do?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think this is a legitimate question. I'm assuming Wentz is going into the final year of his contract. Foles brought them a Lombardi, making a run in another.
He is heading into the last year of his deal like Dak but he has a fifth year option after that. But yeah they have an insane decision to make on Wentz or Foles. Not sure how they could turn their back on Foles but Wentz looks more like the franchise QB between the two. So do you buy into the short term magic or go with the guy you drafted to be the franchise QB.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Foles has an option to be a free agent after these playoffs. You have to imagine he will unless the Eagles pay him to be a starter.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Saints look like they are heating up. Not surprising they came out rusty since they rested their players for 2 weeks straight.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Foles has an option to be a free agent after these playoffs. You have to imagine he will unless the Eagles pay him to be a starter.
A lot of teams would love to have him. Dak really stepped up his game, but I'd take Foles in a heartbeat. Won't happen but still...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
A lot of teams would love to have him. Dak really stepped up his game, but I'd take Foles in a heartbeat. Won't happen but still...
Yeah I wouldn't. Only because I think Foles would go back to Jeff Fisher Foles with our coaching staff. It's crazy the impact an offensive coordinator can have on a coach but I firmly believe that Foles success is tied to the offense the Eagles run and how easy they make things. Wentz on the other hand is a QB I think could succeed in lots of systems.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Foles cannot function out of the Andy Reid system.

Top Bottom