Divisional Round 2018 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Rams | 01-12-19

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
But outcoached and blah blah blah.

This loss in mostly on the players getting completely pushed around. There was not much scheming that could have changed that today.

Certainly McVay didn’t come up with anything exotic or tricky that could be said to have outsmarted us. He laid his cards on the table and they were better than ours.
Yeah. About the only complaint that I could come up with was the 4th down play call in the 4th quarter. Would have liked something different there and not so apparant.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The only thing that bothers me is that if we could have just been respectable against the run we win the game. Just a shitty effort on defense.
Uh, Hot Boyz? Lawrence was gonna take Goff's soul?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
The defense ate the cheese after the Saints game. It was all downhill after that. Just sad that we lost to a run game and one that had a guy coming off the streets and was cut by 3 other teams.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
But outcoached and blah blah blah.

This loss in mostly on the players getting completely pushed around. There was not much scheming that could have changed that today.

Certainly McVay didn’t come up with anything exotic or tricky that could be said to have outsmarted us. He laid his cards on the table and they were better than ours.
I think the way that McVay ran his offense definitely fucked with our defense. The hurry up, get to the line and adjust the offense threw our guys off. It's very innovative. Did we do anything innovative that you saw?

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Should have seen this coming after the Colts games. A good OL destroys these overhyped HOTCUNTS.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
But, on that point, if the Eagles advanced and it would guarantee that it would embarrass Jerry enough to fire Garrett, would you root for them to win?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I think the way that McVay ran his offense definitely fucked with our defense. The hurry up, get to the line and adjust the offense threw our guys off. It's very innovative. Did we do anything innovative that you saw?
Did we do anything Sean McVay innovative? No, of course not, but that’s not who Garrett is and we all know that. It doesn’t mean we were “outcoached.”

I mean, people are saying we weren’t prepared for the run. Nonsense. We didn’t prepare for Todd Gurley all week? Yeah right. I have a bridge to sell you.

This is where we agin have to go back to the same old rehashed arguments. Yes, Sean McVay is better than Jason Garrett. But some of the backlash I’m seeing today is just delusional.

We all agree that if Jerry was gonna go get Lincoln Riley to be the HC we would be for that gamble. But he’s not.

We actually had a pretty well coached year this year believe it or not. The offensive coordinator needs refreshing and we need Frederick back, and the defense will need some more help to go toe to toe with the Rams offensive attack. Shocking though it may seem to you.... Antwaun Woods is perhaps not good enough to be a shut down interior run defender against all matchups. Sullivan ate his and Collins lunch literally all day long and that was the biggest reason we were destroyed on defense, and no other reason than that was nearly as big.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
But, on that point, if the Eagles advanced and it would guarantee that it would embarrass Jerry enough to fire Garrett, would you root for them to win?
If a meteor crashing into the US and destroying the state of Iowa and everyone in it would convince Jerry Jones to fire Garrett, would you root for the meteor?

Enough of this nonsense.

Fuck the Eagles, and no, we should not want Jerry to fire his head coach because Howie Roseman outmaneuvers us at every turn. If there is something we should be hoping Jerry does based on the Eagles, it is replace the team’s general manager, who can then get whatever head coach he likes.

Cotton

Staff member
If a meteor crashing into the US and destroying the state of Iowa and everyone in it would convince Jerry Jones to fire Garrett, would you root for the meteor?

Enough of this nonsense.
That's a stupid ass comparison. Listen, I know you're butt hurt your BF got his ass handed to him, but no need to project that ass hurt on other people.

Cotton

Staff member
I can say this, LVE was on the bench way too fucking much.

kidd

DCC 4Life
This tea, never ceases to surprise me.

All this time, I was worried about Dak and our offense taking care of the ball and putting up enough pts to win.

After last week, I though our D had this in the bag.

Boy was I wrong!

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
No, you never root for the eagles

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Enough of this nonsense.

Fuck the Eagles, and no, we should not want Jerry to fire his head coach because Howie Roseman outmaneuvers us at every turn. If there is something we should be hoping Jerry does based on the Eagles, it is replace the team’s general manager, who can then get whatever head coach he likes.
:lol

Lame.

Top Bottom