Divisional Round 2018 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Rams | 01-12-19

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I should be more angry and posting all kinds of stupid shit, but I don't want to.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Settle down...not saying Dak had a shitty game. Just can't say Dak outdueled Jared Goff because there was no duel. Dak had to play lights out where Goff was happy to just be turnover free and efficient.

This wasn't like Romo vs Manning.
Goff wasn't even efficient. Low completion percentage and low yards per completion. Dude was only 15 of 28. Doesn't really matter though since we couldn't stop the run at all. Not even close.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Some psychotic Cowboys fan should murder the ginger. Sure he'd go to prison for the rest of his life but the honor he would receive from fellow Cowboys fans and his service to Cowboys nation would make it worth it.

It it has to start somewhere.

DLK150

DCC 4Life

Fuck this shitty ass coach, I would curbstomp the fuck out of a ginger right now
Anyone still defending this asshat should go back to football school. 8.5 years of we were *this* close, we're just this player away or that player away. Bill Belichick would have been fired after maybe four years with the Patriots with the results that Garrett has produced.

GShock

DCC 4Life
It is amazing how many lame cliches like that he threw out in his PC. It's like he doesn't realize there's not a game next week.
he’s getting extended and stealing money for another 5 years.

he knows exactly what’s going on.

data

Forbes #1
It felt like our big brother held us back at the forehead while we kept trying to swing. whiff. whiff. whiff.
Ha.

No doubt that the Rams are significantly better than us.

Rams didn't even give 100% and kind of did that bully arm-to-our-face-while-we-flail-our-arms-punching-too-short-to-reach

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Some psychotic Cowboys fan should murder the ginger. Sure he'd go to prison for the rest of his life but the honor he would receive from fellow Cowboys fans and his service to Cowboys nation would make it worth it.
No jury in Dallas would convict him

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
he’s getting extended and stealing money for another 5 years.

he knows exactly what’s going on.
Yeah best we can hope for is a new offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator. And Garrett hopefully being a walk around head coach.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Dak was the problem because they keep insisting on making him a pocket passer for some unknown retarded reason
I said it during the game, he had plenty of opportunities to take off and gain positive yards and first downs. I don't know if that's the coaches wanting him to be a pocket passer or him trying to prove he can be a pocket passer but when you have a chance to make something positive happen, you take it.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Okay, I'll ask this: Is *anyone* here really surprised by the outcome? I can't say that I am.
No, disappointed but no surprised. Not embarrassed either. It was a good season. Hopefully they will build on it but that sure hasn't been the history.

data

Forbes #1
I said it during the game, he had plenty of opportunities to take off and gain positive yards and first downs. I don't know if that's the coaches wanting him to be a pocket passer or him trying to prove he can be a pocket passer but when you have a chance to make something positive happen, you take it.
Exactly. Steve Young is the model.

data

Forbes #1
Another reason to hate California, I guess. I'm going to begin my recovery by going to the women's restroom.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah he definitely could have ran more. But that didn't lose us this game. On my shit list that's not at the top.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
No, disappointed but no surprised. Not embarrassed either. It was a good season. Hopefully they will build on it but that sure hasn't been the history.
I'm not embarrassed because I'm not surprised. This team has found new ways to come up small in big games for literally decades.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not embarrassed because I'm not surprised. This team has found new ways to come up small in big games for literally decades.
The only thing that bothers me is that if we could have just been respectable against the run we win the game. Just a shitty effort on defense.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Yeah he definitely could have ran more. But that didn't lose us this game. On my shit list that's not at the top.
There were multiple factors but in a one score game as it turned out on a team that went 1/10 on 3rd down, a first down here and there might not have hurt to bolster the O's confidence.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I was much more upset over the 2016 playoff loss to Green Bay. 1) we were the better team and 2) the refs fucked us hard. This game we were minority fucked by the refs but we were not the better team at all.

Top Bottom