Divisional Round 2018 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Rams | 01-12-19

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
The worst thing is we got our ass whipped and yet it was a very winnable game. Our decision making sucked.
It felt like our big brother held us back at the forehead while we kept trying to swing. whiff. whiff. whiff.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
The fact that we played in tonight's game is all the justification Jerry needs to extend Garrett. It's gonna happen. Soon.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The worst thing is we got our ass whipped and yet it was a very winnable game. Our decision making sucked.
The Rams decided they were going to kick our asses. And they did.

We treated it like a party. Oh, we will have more fans there, Jerry's party, etc.

The team was not focused.

I am sure some will say that doesn't matter.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Fucking Dak wasn't the problem. How about that fucking ALL TIMER 4th OVERALL PICK?

How about his fucking dogshit game? And the OL?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Fuck this shitty ass coach, I would curbstomp the fuck out of a ginger right now

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Okay, I'll ask this: Is *anyone* here really surprised by the outcome? I can't say that I am.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The Rams decided they were going to kick our asses. And they did.

We treated it like a party. Oh, we will have more fans there, Jerry's party, etc.

The team was not focused.

I am sure some will say that doesn't matter.

We get full of ourselves way too easily. It happened yet again.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Okay, I'll ask this: Is *anyone* here really surprised by the outcome? I can't say that I am.
Dak was the problem because they keep insisting on making him a pocket passer for some unknown retarded reason

lostxn

DCC 4Life
What game did you watch? We were physically pushed around on both sides of the ball. This wasn't a coaching loss. We got whipped, physically.

Do I wish we would change coaches? Sure. But it isn't happening. We will change OC and surely hope we change QB coach but that's probably it. We have cap room. Hopefully we get a TE and some lineman.

shane

DCC 4Life
Some psychotic Cowboys fan should murder the ginger. Sure he'd go to prison for the rest of his life but the honor he would receive from fellow Cowboys fans and his service to Cowboys nation would make it worth it.

data

Forbes #1
Goff had a monster run game and managed a 70 something QB rating.
Sounds kinda like Aikman career.
You all would crucify Dak for that. Dak had a shit running game and around a 100 QB rating. [/QUOTE]

Settle down...not saying Dak had a shitty game. Just can't say Dak outdueled Jared Goff because there was no duel. Dak had to play lights out where Goff was happy to just be turnover free and efficient.

This wasn't like Romo vs Manning.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No it's not. But dear lord, please let him retire this coming week. Maybe Richard will bring in some big bad ass DT's who can't be pushed around.
I see no way that we don't promote Richard if he stays here. Marinelli is either going to retire or move down to a consultant role. I'm just hoping we have two new coordinators next season.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Fuck this shitty ass coach, I would curbstomp the fuck out of a ginger right now
It is amazing how many lame cliches like that he threw out in his PC. It's like he doesn't realize there's not a game next week.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Some psychotic Cowboys fan should murder the ginger. Sure he'd go to prison for the rest of his life but the honor he would receive from fellow Cowboys fans and his service to Cowboys nation would make it worth it.
:lol :lol

Top Bottom